ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 - 𝔼𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕁𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪

(Y/n)'s eyes wandered from the current setting as she was sitting in the rooftop of the apartment building. From afar, there are different buildings lining up, having different structures and designs along with different height of each building her eyes gaze upon. The one who reign the city's buildings in terms of height, are the skyscrapers of the Port Mafia. Her eyes caught a glimpse of the skyscrapers that are a couple of distance away from where she sat, it never failed to amaze her that those skyscrapers would signify Yokohama. Despite owned by a illegal organization she once grew up in, she adore the sight of the skyscrapers as its lights are dimly lit from the distance along with the radiating light from the city that shone below.

It was already midnight, she is doubtful of the decision was made a few hours ago. A few people would say that she is a foolish person to ever doubt a man such as superior as Dazai. Regardless, doubt was the only thing that was etched her heart. The rooftop she was at didn't have anything to fence them to protect people from falling. It was a perfect location for her to find tranquility as fences tend to lock her up like a bird in a cage, having no freedom to fly. She wanted to have solitude at that moment to process all the events happening in such a fast pace, even she can't keep up with the events unfolding chapter per chapter.

After what happened a few hours ago, Dazai let the man sleep in their home. Fortunate for him that there was an extra room provided for him to sleep over for the night. She felt that Dazai anticipated this to happen. In their journey towards a new path, she didn't give herself an authority to a choose new home that they will temporarily live in nor she let herself choose anything that was in her liking. She let Dazai do as he pleases.

A creaking sound of the door was audible despite the wind blowing through her ears, loudly erupting a disturbing sound. There he was, the man who she threatened hours ago, nonchalantly approaching the female who sat at the corner of the rooftop with her feet dangling on the building. As if that unpleasant situation between the two of them didn't happen.

"Hey" he called to make her aware of his presence as he motioned himself beside her sitting comfortably gazing at the streets below as it was silenced by the darkest hours of the night. Not a single person was seen below only the dimly lit lampposts that gave emphasis to the darkened streets.

The female didn't try to respond to him, letting him receive a silent treatment.

"You were cool back there" he begins, his mind replaying to what happened the first time they met, which was a few hours ago. The female giving of a confused look glancing to the man beside her.

"How can you say that...?"

She shifted her head back to the city lights in disbelief by the words that escaped from the man's thin lips as she let her eyes gaze upon the bright lights of the city that never failed to impress how magnificent it was. The sky enveloped with stars twinkling with all their might as they compete on which is the brightest one that lit in the sky.

One thing is for sure, this man is a peculiar one. Who came from in a life threatening situation and nonchalantly approaching his attacker. Made her think that did he ever crossed pass a situation similar to that? Contemplating that maybe this man doesn't even value his own life.

The man silently chuckled as his gaze focused on the dim lighted scenery. After that, neither one of them spoke maybe they silently enjoying each other's presence. (Y/n) lifted her knees to envelope it around her arms then buried her head between her knees embracing them like there's no tomorrow. Shivering from the cold breeze as it sways gently than before. She was only wearing a white shirt with a lily embroidered on the bottom accompanied with her blue pajamas giving her a little warmth from the cold. She was shivering for a while but she wanted to sat their to clear her head and maybe find a tranquil site to ease herself. She wanted solitude.