ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 - 𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

"Here I introduce to you my former foster guardian, Oda Sakunosuke."

No words were exchange, only her simple introduction of her deceased guardian was enough to stun them even the atmosphere became deeply affected as it inundated its melancholy much more than before. Haruko was looking at them like an audience of a drama scene, but he too empathize (Y/n)'s pain that wasn't dense to fathom on what she felt. Maybe he too, somewhere in his childhood had lost someone but who did not recollect any of the memory as it remained a blur. He was trying to remember it at that moment but he felt that his life as an orphan and a beggar weren't existent because he finally found a family that he could depend on. He honestly hoped that (Y/n) too will feel the same.

What they weren't expecting was that the young girl intended to continue on and tell a story about her past.

"I was a trained assassin back in my day. Every day, there was no such thing as hope and light reigned despite being bathe with the harsh rays of the sun. Every day was always me being trained by my superiors when I was taken-in by the Port Mafia despite being at a young age. They always engraved in my mind that orders are absolute. One little mishap of my actions, where I will face great tribulation." she said with her words almost stumbles as it wobbled with unnerving fear as she forced herself reminiscing her past she considered as horrid.

"(Y/n) you don't have to force yourself telling me this." Shinichiro immediately said feeling pity on the girl who wanted to tell anything about her past so that he would know. For (Y/n), she wanted him to at least know and understand what she been through. Perhaps she was seeking his acceptance despite being together after those months. She knew that when he will hear any of her past from somebody else, it will have notions on murderers like her that she is only nothing but a cold-blooded killer. Blinding their selves with their own conceptions of a person, completely forgetting that she too have kind thoughts and was capable of redemption.

(Y/n) shook her head as refusal for his pleading, wanting her to continue telling her painful tale. "I vividly remember my first mission. It was to kill an assailant whom abused his family. His sister-in-law paid a huge sum of money for the request. Of course the boss did agree of it as it can be a huge asset to the mafia in regards of financial needs." her face turned grim when she mention her former boss. Saying the word 'boss' with a tinge of venom in her mouth. It was clear that she loathed him. Taking a deep breath, she continued.

"He recommended me to kill him, to know what I was capable of since he always reminded me that I have the potential. This assailant was an excellent in handling various weapons and was a retired government assassin. It was a gamble for them to see if I am capable and competent enough to be titled as a member of the mafia since the person that I must kill was highly formidable." It was rather natural for her to be stoic in telling her past. Shinichiro and Haruko dilated in shocked, as if she was accustomed in telling her own story that was filled with danger and cruelty like telling a life story about other people's lives, not hers. They both expected that her lips would tremble and trauma will eventually visible in her face but no there were no signs of that. This exceeded their expectations which were absolutely frightening.

"It wasn't easy for me to come close to the target, he was able to sense the subtle movements I do. He was making sure that I can't kill him because he underestimated a child like me who was trained endlessly by the notorious Port Mafia but of course he was oblivious about that." She breathed out deeply, the grim on her face never ceasing painfully remembering her former life that molded her to what she was now.

"Our battle ended longer than I have anticipated, I was looking for an opening to eradicate him completely. He then carelessly laughed hysterically saying that how come his sister-in-law hired a child like me to end him. That's when I knew that he knew all along that I would come and kill him but it also gained an opening where I could throw my knife to his cervical nerve located here." she lifted her hand, locating it to her neck where it was located. Both Shinichiro and Haruko shivered with fear and also disgust, projecting the image in their mind as they both subconsciously placed their palm on the said location on where she placed it. (Y/n) noticed, she maybe regretted going into detail on where she attacked her first target.