ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 - ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Hey"

Someone called (Y/n) from behind and placed a hand onto her shoulder, making her flinch and made her guard up much more than before. She immediately took her pocket knife from her pouch aiming at her opponents neck from behind with only two of her fingers holding it securely. She thought that this person might be a subordinate of the executive so she must silence him.

"What are you doing in a place like this? Its dangerous" she said coldly as the knife pricked her supposed to be opponent's poor neck. The person, however didn't take delight of the gesture of a mere girl, yet afraid that his life will be finished once he carelessly respond to her. (Y/n) could only click her tongue, just about when she was attempting to change her position to a nearer site to obtain a vital information. This person just slipped in, obstructing her opportunity to obtain it.

"You also shouldn't be here if you said this place is dangerous. Your a girl you know" that sentence infuriates her deeply.

Is this person underestimating her?

This human should know that this girl he was pertaining to, can eliminate him within a second. He should know that he is in a dire situation not another way around that he was belittling her abilities due for the fact that she is a young girl. Also in (Y/n)'s case, it was a risk to threaten this person as their position which is a dark corner of the alley is near where Chuuya stood along with his subordinates. What annoyed her most is that she needed to leave with this person since she deemed that this person isn't capable being a mafioso and isn't capable of killing. For the risk of getting caught they must leave immediately before they are seen by the petite executive.

Instead of responding to his comment she placed her knife down and returned it in her pouch, silencing this person by yanking him down beside her and covering his mouth tightly, hearing a muffled mutter from the boy with a sound of annoyance to her. Then she looked at the executive if they left, not noticing two presence in a closer distance.

They must escape here unnoticed as she is holding the person in place to keep himself quiet and not do anything that could expose them. She looked for an optimal way for her escape. When she looked at the executive. He was ambling farther giving his order to his subordinates who went to an opposite direction from where she is. It was her opportunity for their escape.

She grabbed the boy to her back, giving him a piggyback ride as she immediately sprinted farther from the executive. "Hey!! Put me down!" the boy said, pulling the young girl's hair as she was attempting to sprint faster to hide in a much safer place. She is thankful that he yelled in a father distance away from them, she was nervous that they might be captured and this boy doesn't mean harm, just a interference of her plans. She was completely annoyed for not getting the intel she wanted. "Could you kindly refrain from pulling my hair? I am taking you to safety don't you see?" she said with her voice filled with venom, she was entirely infuriated when her plan had failed and without gratitude received instead being pulled by the boy. "I said put me down!!" he yelled, stubbornly gripping to her hair much aggressive than before. Making (Y/n) to have an urge to throw him immediately and left him being killed. "If you don't know the situation you are in right now, then you should shut up."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.