ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 - ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥

When she woke up, she felt a heavy weight on her abdomen. She fluttered her eyes open, the room was radiating a bright light sheltering her eyes using her free arm as she tried to slowly adjust its lighting to her vision. Then after a few seconds, the room became visible to her. When she looked around her surrounding trying to figure out where she might be. Bikes lining each corner and on the front there lies metallic rolling shutters shutting down the entrance. She realized that they were still at the shop taking shelter from the horrid weather.

'I must have fallen slept'

Heavy bags of rain still pouring as it erupted the metal shutters clanking with all their might, making it seem that someone is banging their way in desperately. She looked at her surroundings, Haruko slept peacefully beside her with his head placed on her abdomen, drained from the events happened recently. She had realized that she put herself in a mortifying situation. Trying to pick up the memories that happened before she slept. She remembered crying onto Haruko's shoulder while the painful memories loudly playing in her mind like watching a movie in a theater. Looking at a vast screen that everything seemed to be detailed, playing the clips of her memory on what she refuses to see. 

She didn't think straight before letting her tears overflow leaving her cheek stained with tears letting Haruko and Shinichiro see her horrible state.  "Oh dear, I really messed up" she murmured under her breath. She never felt this embarrassed before, all she ever done when feeling something irrelevant to the situation or facing someone superior to her, she never let her emotions overwhelm her and let them blind her instead she dismissed her emotions letting them locked up in the darkest pits in her heart. Even after those two weeks that she felt comfortable in Dazai's presence, it never failed to remind her that he was far superior than her, resulting in letting her negative emotions to be dismissed instead replicating Dazai's laid-back manner. 

Now she didn't even want to see Shinichiro due to the previous predicament that happened.

"Oh, (Y/n) your awake" Shinichiro beamed, smiling at her letting her deep charcoal eyes gaze upon her relief washed over his features, glad that she is awake and rested well. She flinched, poised herself to sit down carefully trying not to wake Haruko. "Did you sleep well?" he asked for reassurance along with a sound of metal clunking that went along with the rain cacophonically. He let himself be occupied by leisurely tinkering the bike when the children fell into slumber from exhaustion. (Y/n) only hummed in response averting her eyes not wanting to take a single glance at the busy man.

Shinichiro grunted ruffling his black and unkempt hair making his hair disheveled. "The rain won't stop any time soon" he whined. (Y/n) only sighed inaudibly to the young adult looking at him standing up letting himself freely stretch, maybe tired from sitting down and work as she is currently caressing Haruko's hair gently. It was surprisingly soft, she could touch his hair everyday but also wondered on how did he take care of his hair or perhaps his hair is already naturally soft. How envious.

"Sorry..." (Y/n) abruptly said. There was a lingering guild trailed within her voice as she looked down at the ground letting her fringe blocking her expression from being read. 

'I never should have let my emotions pour mindlessly...' 

Shinichiro bemused by her sudden apology, he didn't expect that the girl would apologize to him. It is normal to cry, given in a certain experiences that a person gone through she herself experience the loss of family. Then why must she apologize? That was something Shinichiro failed to comprehend.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked raising a brow in confusion. He knew that she never did anything wrong, only her apology made him stupefy that he was suddenly petrified in where he stood. Expecting for her response, but not to his delight, she remained silent letting him left more perplexed.