ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 - ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕗

Haruko currently in unease as he walked around the house while muttering his worries. Shinichiro told him that he would stay home and let him do the search for (Y/n). They had a couple of arguments before Shinichiro left. Haruko refused that he would stay and do nothing but Shinichiro insisted since he didn't want to worry over the two of them knowing his recklessness to ran off away from him earlier. If he would also accompany him with the search, he would look for her desparately. Resulting for him to wander around and get lost as well which builds more of his worries.

Haruko is still not familiar with the city only (Y/n) does, due to her having an eidetic memory. She said to him herself that she knew every inch of the city just by looking to the map that she saw the contains the city of Shibuya when Shinichiro took them out after the typhoon passed by. That left Haruko more astonished and made him admire her sister more.

Its already near dusk, she still didn't return. He did what she instructed, to lock the doors and close every window in the apartment. But doesn't cool down his worries because (Y/n) is still out there, maybe she is missing, captured and any kind of gruesome thoughts that ran through his head.

"What if she was killed?!" several beads of sweat visible in his face thinking of such thought. Ruffling his albino locks in frustration, almost pulling each strand of his hair to cease his overthinking. But it didn't work, it only made it worse. "Nee-chan why are you so stupid!! Making me worry like this." he yelled, not minding his neighbors that might be disrupted due to his loudness. Tears threatened to fall yet still roaming around the living room, almost stomping in each step. He didn't want to worry of what his neighbors would think, only his sister's safety. He knew that she is capable of taking care of herself and knew how strong she is but not to the extent that he could measure her strength and intelligence. Despite knowing this, he is visibly drowning with worry, Shinichiro could see it in his face before he left to only look at him with pity. Of course he would be worried too.

Both of them are.

When Shinichiro left Haruko on the apartment. He wanted his assistance too, since it would be much faster if two people would search for the girl. Now, driving his bike in a faster pace, looking for each alley he passed by. There was no strand of (h/c) color locks swayed with the wind nor a sight of her petite figure. He wanted to report to the police but Haruko warned him to not do so. He said that it would put them in grave danger.

He was completely befuddled. Why would the police put them in danger? Did they do something to make him say such a thing?

Knowing that the police could be much beneficial in finding her faster and it will spread throughout the neighborhood about her disappearance, but Haruko wouldn't allow that to happen. Doing it alone would be more harder to find her. Shibuya is quite vast, not a single person could find a person that easily seeing how wide the city is. Even himself would know, he had lived in the city ever since he was a child. His curiosity and doubt grew and grew as he remained looking for the lost child.

Haruko promised to tell him everything afterwards. So he expect a definite answer to all his queries to both of their peculiar behavior.

Regarding to their peculiarities; the first one was when (Y/n) tried to kill him with a pocket knife on the night that they first met, he felt that someone was trying to kill them which made him concerned. Second was (Y/n)'s reluctance on the day of the festival. As if a barrier was placed within her that made her to halt her own decisions in making them come to life and put them in to action. It was like she wasn't given a chance to choose in her life, it made him even more concerned. Third was when Wakasa told Shinichiro about the odd behavior of the boy when he was forced deliver the said package that Shinichiro wanted to give himself. There are also several things he took notice of and today's situation also added more to the doubts that grew within Shinichiro in a short period of time.