ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟 - 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

The rain didn't seem to stop any minute by now. It has been hours since the downpour as the wind was letting the rain dance along with it. It was like having a party on its own, dancing tirelessly while people sat in their homes and find shelter just waiting for the rain to take its rest and let the sun take a little peek on the city. Shinichiro decided to not open up his shop seeing that it would be futile since no one would want to walk around his shop or in the city under the heavy rain with thunderstorms aggressively growling abruptly.

Haruko began to converse with the young man while tinkering his bike as (Y/n) just sat on the couch with the cup she held was resting in her lap with its contents are visibly empty. She didn't want to join them having a lively conversation as she was still wary of him. Trust can't be acquired immediately for just a single day but it is plausible to earn it. It just need a little more time to earn the trust that Shinichiro would want.

She blankly stared at them with her finger rotating on the cup while watching the two male's happily conversing to one another having a world on their own. Haruko was curious about tinkering a bike thinking that Shinichiro would teach him, the reason that he wanted to strike a conversation. Shinichiro is happy a gleeful grin etched on his face , which was not unexpected. He wanted for the both of them to be open with him yet having troubles on how to open up a conversation between the two, hence decided to tinker his bike while contemplating and planning on how to strike up a conversation, but to his surprise, Haruko took the first move from the three of them. Haruko and him are talking any insignificant things, mostly about bikes. Maybe this is something that they both are similar of, the interest in bikes, after all Haruko is a boy, who wouldn't like bikes around his age? Maybe some of them don't, depending of a person's interests.

Shinichiro would steal glances at her in which the young girl didn't took notice of his actions as she was in a daze blankly staring somewhere in their direction with her fingers fiddling on the tip of her cup. it was like seeing a doll who firmly sat in the couch after a few hours since their arrival. In fact he is nervous, he may have succeeded in his previous endeavor to try and communicate with her but judging what he had encounter in their first meeting. The glint in her eyes were in fact deadly and cold. What he didn't know that this girl was a former member of the mafia, a girl who had killed people with her own two hands.

That important little detail what Dazai didn't told him before he came for their aid to find home.

(Y/n) was wondering what Dazai would be doing right now, he was the only person whom she know before coming in to a foreign place like Shibuya with a stranger taking them in for the time being. She is fully aware that he can take care of himself, after knowing his childishness for the past two weeks, she would wonder that kind of suicide he would try next, or if he is reading his book in repetition. Saying that it is a good book.

Two years, huh?

A span of two years will be the next time she will see him again. The sighed internally already tired in thinking too much of the brunette as she finally caught Shinichiro stealing a glance as his deep charcoal eyes trying to read her eyes attempting to dig in her soul. They finally made eye contact to one another as Shinichiro gave her his signature grin. This time, she didn't reciprocate the same energy as him as she only nodded at him giving him a timid smile.

She is currently listening to the conversation between Haruko and Shinichiro talking about his younger siblings. He had two younger siblings, with their age gap was entirely long than what she was expecting to hear from him. While Shinichiro is talking about his younger siblings, she could notice on how his facial expression change. A gentle smile plastered in his face, in his eyes she could see that is filled with love and affection. He must have really love his siblings dearly. When she saw on how he sees his siblings, there was a lingering pain around her chest. Subconsciously tightening her grip on the cup she held. That expression gave a wave of nostalgia to her.