ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙 - ℍ𝕦𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

She wasn't sure what had brought her mind to the place where she was now. She knew that she was about to head towards the place where the document laid that was in her possession.

What led her here?

She did not know yet that her trail had gone astray as her head began to be similar to the clouds, floating elsewhere. Her task was to head towards Sagamihara City, yet here she was near the darkest corners of Yokohama. Despite that she is currently in the middle of the city, it is considered one of its darkest as she appears to be a few kilometers from the notable skyscrapers that now appear to be much bigger in her vision. As the clouds faded from her stupor, she then dilated her eyes.

She was too close to enemy territory.

As she looked at her environment, familiar structures and architecture lined one street. She then realized that this was the path toward the restaurant where the orphans lived. Her heart tightened as she clenched the hem of her blouse, where her heart was located. She then gritted her teeth.

She doesn't want to cry.

She will not cry.

As she still had a case to crack.

Despite the fact that the paper in her hand had vague contents, she had grasped the case that was in her hands. There was no other valid information regarding the matter, just a simple, brief explanation of the case that was handed to her. Kunikida entrusted her with the task, so she ought to complete it with haste and will succeed. She didn't have any fellow detectives who were paired up with her. She knew that the Agency was composed of only a few people who had supernatural abilities, herself included. She can't help but feel lonely since she will be handling the case on her own.

She briskly walked away from her current location, heading towards the nearest train station like she remembered. Just then a figure suddenly appeared out of thin air, maybe because she was in such haste that she forgot to be aware of her surroundings. It made her stumble, but she didn't fall. Tending her forehead, she was hit by the person she just bumped into.

"I apologize." She said this while tilting her head and with her face looking down at the concrete. Hearing her voice and tone, the figure uttered something filled with surprise and confusion. "(Y/n)?"

She lifted her head, her ears ringing, when her name was called. There she saw the certain person that Shinichiro and her talked about a few days after his abrupt sojourn. "Nii-san." She said it with a smile on her face. Rather, it was forced, yet she refuses to let him take the hint behind her smile. She was honestly displeased. She was about to head towards the train station to head to Sagamihara City, but he then appeared in the picture. If she had been childish enough, she would have run away, leaving him in wonder. He would then seek her out for doing so, and she intends that that will not happen.

Especially now.

The young man was pleased with her presence. He beamed at this. It was like seeing a bright tint of yellow with stars splattering from his figure. He was radiating the opposite of hers.

"Were you going somewhere?" He was perceptive, she thought. Due to this, she immediately nodded. "What brings you here?" he asked once more.

'He sure is inquisitive," she thought as she wanted to crunch her brows in displeasure, yet she didn't. She refused to be read by this man, whom Shinichiro treasures. She couldn't trust him, and he certainly is not worthy of her trust. Only a facade took place when they happened to encounter one another or she deliberately showed herself. However, despite her disgust that seemingly extirpated her insides, she still had that wishful thinking about letting him cease his detestable acts of violence.