Chapter 25 | Cheater

Hello! Please enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Um, okay," I muttered, unsure but figured I didn't want to be rude. I shouldn't take too long though...

Ino grabbed my hand, giggling before taking me to what looked to be some kind of dressing room. "Uh, okay, what did you want to talk about?" I mumbled, annoyed.

She smiled. "We have met before, actually." Her hands went to the collar of my shirt slowly. "We have?..." I tried backing away, hitting my back against the wall.

"Mhm... We actually worked together once. Though you always ignored me..." She pouted, holding onto my shirt.

"H-hey, can you please let go-" I said shakily. Ino giggled. "But please don't ignore me this time!" She quickly placed her lips on mine, not letting me leave and I was unable to move.

"Heyyy, Sasuke!!!" I heard a usual raspy voice knock on the door. Damn it, she probably left it unlocked...

I'm screwed!!!

"Mm-" I groaned, trying to pull away. Naruto ran in, watching Ino kiss me. He froze and he seemed to be holding a cake in his hands.

A second later Ino stopped, turning around to see the blonde. "Hmph. Who're you?" She said in a grumbled tone.

"Sasuke... Care to explain who the hell this bitch is?" Naruto said angrily. "And... Explain why you're kissing her." He looked at Ino, who had really light blonde hair like Tsunade, but she had blue eyes, more on the turquoise side.

"Seems like you've got a type, huh." He said sternly, making me shiver. "Hey, you ignoring me?!" Ino yelled back.

"I couldn't give a shit about you or your worthless opinion," he laughed. "All I care about is Sasuke and why he's kissing someone else other than me."

"I, I didn't kiss her! She kissed me, and-" I paused, feeling myself panic. Naruto only got angrier by the minute. "I don't like her! I wouldn't do that to you..." I said softly, looking at the white tiled floor.

"Ino, that's your name right?" Naruto caught her attention as I heard his footsteps come closer. I looked up to see Naruto slamming his arm beside her head. "Stay away from Sasuke." He said harshly.

Naruto walked over to me, grabbing my hand as we went to the set. He took the cake as we left. "It was for you." He handed me the cake. It was decorated with pretty red icing, and it said "congratulations on your new job, Sasu".

"Ah... Thank you... And, I really didn't kiss her! I-I went with her because she said we should get a private place to talk, and I thought it was something important, so I followed her but then she pinned me and she wouldn't let me go, and I know I'm stupid I just!--" I began with tears rolling down slowly, but Naruto interrupted me with a gentle kiss. His hand was placed on my neck.

"Mmh..." This... This is much better.
He backed away a second later slowly, smiling kindly. "Don't worry... Sasuke..." His hand went to my face, gently pressing against my lips. "You didn't do anything wrong. I have faith that you're not some cheater." He laughed.

"Despite you calling me an idiot all the time, I know how to believe in somebody." He giggled, moving his hand to the side of my face.

I smiled softly. "Yes... I'm sorry for not believing in you sooner." Naruto went and kissed me again.

It feels like heaven when he kisses me.

...

"Hey... Can I change partners? Ino was trying to hit on me, so I don't think it's a good idea to work with her." I said to Tsunade. "Oh, okay, sure. Hm... How about Hinata Hyuga?" She offered, and I looked over to see a shy girl with dark purple hair.

"Yeah, that's fine. Thank you!" I bowed, and left to see the girl who was clearly nervous. "Hello," I smiled. "I'm your partner to practice with." I said. The girl flinched and nodded.

She seems to be happy just by getting a partner.

"O-okay!" She stuttered, getting the sheet of the dialogue together. "The highlighted bits are your dialogue." I pointed at her paper. She nodded, seeming to get a little bit of confidence.

"Oh, and what's your name?" Hinata asked me. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." She smiled. "I'm Hinata Hyuga."

I laughed. "I actually already found that out," and she laughed too.

This is much better... She seems to be kind.

...

"Okay, the day is over. Go home and practice what you can. Tomorrow will be our first day." Tsunade said loud enough for everyone to hear.

And so everybody left, along with me. Naruto should be picking me up by now...

I paused, looking down the straight road to finally see Naruto drive up so I could get in. "Finally, idiot," I laughed.

He didn't talk, he was really quiet, which made me nervous. "What're you chewing?..." I muttered quietly, hearing a crunch. I looked beside him seeing mints.

"Damn it." he frowned. "Ahh, why are you angry?... It's not all damned... Ha.. ha..." I said nervously.

Naruto grabbed the wheel tightly, pulling in to the driveway of our apartment. He seemed to be in a rush. He immediately took my hand, pushing me against the wall. "Ngh..." He groaned.

"Let's do it..." Naruto said sharply, his breath hitching. "I can't hold back anymore."

"Hahh?!?! We did it just last night!" I froze. He didn't reply, instead his hand went to my dick, and he squeezed it through my jeans. "Please," he begged. "I haven't seen you hardly at all today, I missed you." He pleaded.

The lights aren't even on... Idiot. Was he out all day? And he smells like alcohol!

"Don't ask... Just do it..." I looked away in embarrassment. I grunted as he squeezed a little tighter. "Thank you," he whispered in my ear. "You won't regret it."

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay okay this chapter is actually quite longer than my other ones, so that's both good and bad in some ways. But either way, there's yet again, more smut coming up. So enjoy.

I will try to make the next chapter in a minute as well, since this chapter cut off smut, and I'm actually not that tired... So yeah.

Thanks for reading!

Also, what are your opinions on SakuHina? I'm thinking of adding mentions, but I don't want anybody to not enjoy it, so I may not add mentions of it.

Get ready for some kinky shit. Muhahaha...

1092 words