Chapter 8 | Jinxed

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

"W-what?" Naruto froze, yet allowed me to take his hand. "Try making a guess..." I mumbled, bringing my lips to his ear.

"I, I don't know... Probably just some girl like Sakura..." Naruto shivered.

"You think it's a girl?" I whispered. He nodded. "One more hint. It's not a girl," I smirked.

I backed away seconds later, laughing my ass off. "Hahaha I just wanted to see your reaction! It's just a joke!" I said, realizing how serious he was taking the situation.

"O-oh..." He frowned. "It was just a joke, what's wrong?" I touched his shoulder, looking at his emotionless face.

"I just remembered, I have to do something..." He mumbled and left right away.

I wish I really was joking, but why does he look so upset?

"W-wait, Naruto!" I called, but he didn't listen, and instead left to his room, where I heard the door bang.

"Ahh, I definitely fucked up." I said to myself.

I got up, running to his room door, knocking and saying that it was me. "Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't think you'd get this upset! Come out please?"

He didn't answer though, even when I kept knocking. Eventually I just decided to give him space.

I left to my room, locking it, and sitting down on my bed, letting out a loud sigh.

God damn it...

He's definitely mad at me.

I sat with my back against his wall. "I'm sorry." I mumbled again, this time inaudible.

Why is he so mad anyway? Did I take the joke too far? But it shouldn't matter if we're just sex buddies. Is that even what we are? We've only had sex twice, and we never made a title for us officially.

Either way...
I wanted to kiss him really badly, and I think I ruined it.

"Are you crying?..." Naruto muttered, hearing my sniffles. His voice was muffled from the door between us.

"N-no..." I wiped away my tears quickly. "Hold on for a second, Sasuke," Naruto said, and I heard another door opening and then shutting.

"W-what? Okay..." I replied, moving my back away from the door in case he came out.

The door eventually creaked open, and the blonde appeared in front of me. "Sorry, haha, I was checking if I had something. Come here."

His cheeks had these birth marks on them in the form of whiskers. It was one of the things I loved most about him.

He held out his hand, so I grabbed onto it, getting off the ground as he let me in his room.

It smells like citrus.

"Sasuke, you can refuse this, but..." Naruto sat me down on his bed, our eyes locking together.

"Whether or not what you meant was true, I guess we'll see in a minute." He bent closer, licking my bottom lip, and soon his tongue made contact with mine.

"Nn,"

Eh? Why's he kissing me right now?

My hand reached to his neck, pulling him into a deeper kiss. Our dicks rubbed against each other through our jeans, making me let out a groan, and a erection had appeared now along with him.

"Mmf!" I groaned through the heated kiss as his hands made it to my waistband, tugging at it.

He let go of the kiss so we could breathe with saliva separating our mouths, and his breathing became heavy from the tension.

"Sauske. Let's confirm what we are here and now." He said, the look on his face intense.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thanks for reading.

Somebody had mentioned that Naruto came across as a stalker from the last chapter, and I wanted to explain that Naruto did NOT search for info about Sasuke in order to live with him. He didn't pay anybody. I would explain my main point, bit it'll have to wait until the next chapter, since it would spoil what Naruto thinks of Sasuke!

Hope that explained it! Thank you for reading!

664 words