Chapter 7 | Boy Crazy

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, wait, nevermind that..." I muttered, turning my head to look away from embarrassment.

"Hahaha, thank you," Naruto smiled cheerfully. "Anyways, what are you in the mood to eat for breakfast?" He asked, keeping his cheerful smile.

I sighed with relief. He's completely oblivious.

"U-um, pancakes." I said, smiling.

My Sasuke AU loves sweet things. So just go with it.

"Hmm, you like sweet things? Let me see if I have some pancake mix." Naruto said, his voice still sleepily. I could tell he had just woken up recently.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked as he searched through the cabinets. "Oh... I haven't slept," he admitted, laughing nervously.

"Y-you haven't?!" I questioned, and he just shook his head. "No, I guess I was too stressed."

"About wha-"

"Found it!" Naruto reached through the cabinet, grabbing a yellow box with the words 'pancake mix" written across it in bold letters.

"Come help me make it!" He beamed, and I laughed, getting up to help him.

He giggled as we both tried flipping the pancake, yet both of us failed at it, making us laugh even harder. "You suck at it!" He yelled, falling into laughter.

"Yeah yeah you suck at it worse than me, loser!" I laughed back, watching his attempts at flipping it.

After wasting plenty of pancakes from our attempts at flipping it, we managed to make four perfect ones. That would be our breakfast.

"So, about this crush of yours," Naruto frowned. "Give me a hint at who he is."

"Didn't I already give you hints last night?" I smiled, blushing.

"No, I mean his name, though!" He begged. "Come on, pleeeeaaaaseee?"

"Hn. You know them," I said, which wasn't necessarily a lie.

"I do??" Naruto looked at me in surprise, which soon led to an upset face.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" I brought my face closer to his, plastering a smirk on my face.

"It's really not any of your business." I laughed.

Naruto's eyes widened, and he seemed more upset now. "I don't know....I am just curious, I guess." He replied.

"Oh? Very curious then, to beg like that." I smiled.

He didn't answer, and instead continued to eat his pancakes, which had syrup poured over the top of it with a strawberry on top, just like mine.

"Why did you decide to get a cheap apartment like this anyways? You're rich, right?" I questioned, genuinely curious.

"Oh. I guess I was sick of living a rich life... I also heard you'd be staying somewhere in this area, so that was a deal breaker." He smiled and laughed nervously.

"You wanted to live near me?" I asked, pausing.

Naruto nodded. "I didn't want to get too far from you, but this area really only had cheap and limited spots. It just so happens we get to live together!" He laughed.

"Ehh, couldn't you just pay somebody to get info about where I was staying, then pay to live with me?" I muttered.

He grinned, and then chuckled. "I suppose."

"Hn," I smiled to myself. My hand reached closer to his, my pinky slowly reaching closer to his.

"Naruto," I tugged at his finger gently, eventually pulling it closer so my hand was holding his.

"You wanna know who my crush is so badly, huh?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha sorry to cut it short. I hope you enjoyed though!

572 words