Chapter 13 | Mi Tesoro

Yes, the title is inspired by Dakaichi for those wondering. (≧▽≦) Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

I glanced at the time, gasping realizing how long I'd been out. I was supposed to quickly get a ring, but I decided to get a ring where it had engraved writing, and that was an entire process in itself.

By the time I finally got the ring and paid for it, it was already reaching 8 pm. I smiled softly, looking at the two matching rings.

It was in a pretty box which looked pretty fancy. I definitely owed Itachi one for giving me this much. I got lucky.

As I walked, it was already getting dark out. I knew Naruto would probably be worried right about now.

The bell rang and Naruto opened the door to see me standing there. The box with the two rings were in my pocket so he couldn't see them.

"Sorry I'm late. I got stuck talking to my brother," I sighed with relief to see his face once more.

Naruto gave me a tight hug and then a kiss to the lips, his hand pressing down on my chin.

Our mouths separated and he let me inside, eventually locking the door once I came in.

(😏"Came in"... SORRY SORRY BAHAHA)

"I'm glad you're finally home, it felt like forever." Naruto laughed nervously. "I didn't know you had a brother. What's his name?"

I sat down on the couch next to Naruto, who was browsing through the TV channels. "My brother's name is Itachi... He never was around for me as a child beyond the age of 7, though." I sighed.

Naruto turned the TV off, turning to me. "Oh... What about before then?" Naruto was facing me now.

"We were close before that. But I don't remember much since I was so young..." I muttered, looking him in the eye. "Anyways, I have a gift for you!" I grinned.

Naruto's eyes lit up. "Okay okay, close your eyes and hold out your hands!" I laughed, and he giggled as he obeyed.

I placed the small box in his hands. Naruto was confused for a moment, so I told him to open it. He gasped as he saw the two golden rings sit beside each other.

Both of them had an engraved half-heart on them, mine with Naruto's name, and his with my name, showing our relationship.

Naruto was frozen, but soon I grabbed his ring, telling Naruto to hold his hand out, and I placed it on him. He did the same with mine, gently placing the ring on my finger.

"There," I grinned. "Now Sakura will have to back off because she knows you're mine!" I chuckled mischievously.

Naruto looked confused. "You really think she'd do that? Or you think I'd let her?" He crawled over to me.

Nervously, I stuttered. "W-well, I can't help but be a little jealous that she gets to be on stage with you... Ah, you know what, nevermind!" I shook my head.

Naruto's body stood above mine. "Yeah?" He unzipped my jacket, pulling it off of me. "Sasuke, I only want you," I felt his breath reach my shoulder blade, sending a shiver down me.

My breath hitched. "Oh, w-well I only want you too..." Naruto's hand slowly reached my pants, and he squeezed my dick, letting out a groan. I groaned harshly too.

"Let's do it," he muttered under his heavy pants. "O-okay..." My face turned red.

I'm still worried though.
I have a bad feeling about Sakura.

But I had no idea what would come next.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! The next chapter (which I hope to publish today!) will have lots of spice! I have an idea for a separate smut chapter, but it will have to wait since I have to work out the plot first! So please stick around because I think many of you will like it. (。・//ε//・。)

Anyway, have a nice day!

662 words