Chapter 21 | Redemption

Enjoy this chapter that I started last minute. (Literally. It's 5:20 in the morning and I haven't slept yet.)

----------------------------------------------------------

He chuckled as Naruto's fingers went from my hips to my stomach, tracing every inch of it. My body was already shakey from me masturbating, but it seemed to get shakey all over again.

He bent forward, his tongue meeting the back of my neck as he gently sucked on it, leaving a dark mark.

He jolted though, stopping immediately. "You never answered..." Naruto began saying as fear went across his face. "Wha?..." I mumbled, annoyed that he stopped.

"In the picture... You and Sakura. Was it actually you?" Naruto explained, not wanting to get his phone again.

"It's edited... I've never talked to her." I muttered. "Enough talking..." My left hand went to my ass as I spread it for him. "Let's test your theory."

Relief went across his face as he nodded and bent closer again. Our clothes were somewhere on the floor now, thrown down.

Naruto's hand left my stomach, and went closer to my hole to prepare me. "We haven't done it in a while," Naruto began. "So it might hurt a little more at first."

I nodded, pointing to a drawer where I had kept lube. "It's in there," I pointed and he grabbed it from the drawer.

He poured it into his hands, a glob appearing as he smeared it on my hole and shoved a finger inside.

"Nngh!" I grunted. Naruto smiled. "Sorry." He said as he shoved another finger inside. He repeated the process, making sure to interwind them in a scissoring motion.

"Ugh.." I groaned as he finally pulled his fingers out and brought his erect dick towards my hole, positioning himself so that he could push inside.

Gently and slowly he thrusted in, making me let out groans that soon turned to moans. My body began shivering all over again.

"Ahh... Hn!" I moaned, trying hard not to let out noises. Naruto's hand went in front of his face as his fingers went inside my mouth, and I sucked on them gently.

He began picking up the pace and thrusted faster and faster, while keeping his fingers in my mouth and his body hovering over mine.

Somehow it's so hot.
Naruto dominating me.

"Mmf..." I moaned through the muffled sound of Naruto's fingers covering my mouth.

I slammed my eyes shut, panting from his thrusts hitting my sweet spot over and over again.

I tightly grabbed the sheets as my back arched. "Hah.. nnh! Ah!-" I moaned, glancing back, which only turned me on more since from my view all that could be seen when I turned back was Naruto's muscular body and hips thrusting forward and backward.

His right hand was placed on the side of my back, his fingers leaving marks on my back from his grip.

I flinched as more cum flew out. "Hah...." I huffed, my back soon loosening up.

But Naruto wasn't done. He kept thrusting, his right hand moving from the side of my back to my chest, gently rubbing it.

"I, I can't cum anymore Naruto...!" I tried saying through my pants. Naruto chuckled but didn't answer.

"Mmh..." I groaned from my climax getting hit several times, even after I came.

His hand slowly got out of my mouth, his wet fingers gliding over my hips.

He flinched, and I felt a warm substance fill my hole. To my surprise, a little bit more cum came out of me.

Once Naruto pulled out, I fell over to the side of the bed, panting really heavily.

Naruto was breathing hard too. He wiped his mouth and let out small laughs. "Haha... That felt good..." He mumbled with a smile.

He looked over though, my view becoming hazy as I felt myself dozing off.

Naruto smiled softly. "Let's get some sleep, love," he whispered, laying next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Why can't I escape you?
Your arms are too warm and I'm too cold.
So I think...
I'll just stay a little longer.

But little did I know, I'd just get caught up in his kindness and attractiveness.

...

The sun glazed over my eyes, making me squint as I woke up to my bed being empty. Naruto's arms were no longer around me, and the warmness was gone.

That was when I realized my mistake of letting him go in the first place.

Now what am I supposed to do?...
I miss him in the bed with me, and when I would wake up to his sleepy face beside me.

The sheets seemed to be new ones, and my clothes were changed...

I guess he did all that while I was sleeping... Including changing me. I turned red thinking about him changing me.

When I finally lifted my body, I heard a notification pop up on my phone.

Oh, Shikamaru?

The text read, "come over to ___!!! You won't believe this."

...what?

----------------------------------------------------------

Okayy hope you enjoyed. I'm so so sorry for putting it out late. I got sick with something and wasn't feeling well, and I was more tired than usual so I didn't want a sloppy chapter out. So yeah.

Anyway, thanks for reading so far! Make sure to vote or comment that will boost the story ❤️‼️

890 words