Chapter 15 | Interview and Show

Enjoy!

And yes, the chapter name is absolute shit because I couldn't think of anything else. So yeah.

Btw, if any of you were curious, the chapter 13 name, "Mi Tesoro" actually means "My Darling"!(or rather, the most precious thing in someone's life.) I thought it was fitting.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hello sir," the interviewer said with a plastered grin. "We're glad to have you here." The woman straightened a pile of papers.

"Hi... Yes." I mumbled confidently. "I am wanting to join your team."

The woman smiled. "Of course. What makes you want to act?" A common question, but I couldn't answer it too well. "Ah... Well, I want to get more money, and I believe I can act well, plus I find it enjoyable." I explained.

...

...

"How did it go?" Naruto asked, lifting my coat off of me. "I don't know, it went okay I guess. I just have to wait to see if they'll accept me." I muttered.

Naruto always got really happy when he saw I got home from somewhere. That made me feel comforted.

"I'm sure they'll accept you." Naruto said with a smile. "So don't doubt yourself yet!" He laughed.

He sat on a chair in the kitchen. "My show is today, so I won't be home for a few hours. But I'm going to get you a spot in the audience!" Naruto showed me a ticket with details about where my spot will be in the audience.

Whoa... Front row? That was probably really expensive.

"Ah... Thank you!" I gave him a hug. "I'm sure you'll do really well, as always." I smiled at Naruto.

Naruto grinned. I suddenly groaned as my back ached. "Agh, damn you...." I shuddered. Naruto began laughing. "Sorry sorry,"

"Well, it begins in an hour... I have to go get with my team to do preparations. You can get in the audience as soon as possible." He said, standing up. He held up his hand suddenly. "Maybe somebody will notice our rings matching," he giggled.

I laughed a little. "Maybe," with that, I went to get dressed in more proper clothing, but found nothing. "Ahh... What do I wear then..." I shook my head, searching through the closet of clothes that Naruto helped buy me.

There were only basic street clothing, but it would have to do. I was only there to see Naruto anyways, I guess I don't need to dress up all that much... But still...

I grabbed some black skinny jeans and a white shirt. There was a tie I had from a while ago, so I took that too. I guess it's not that bad after all. I do wish I had a suit though. I thought as I looked at myself in the long mirror on the door in my room.

After getting fully ready, I eventually left soon after Naruto and walked to the area he'd be performing at with Sakura.

It wasn't too far away, luckily. I was getting tired of walking everywhere when Naruto had to go to work. I need a car of my own...

Ugh, I still have that horrible feeling.

I felt myself become nauseated as the overwhelmed feeling was taking over. I tried to ignore it though, and eventually I reached the front row seats, where I sat and watched as Naruto and Sakura, dressed formally, walked on the stage.

They made eye contact, and Sakura blushed, giggling excitingly to the audience. "Hello, I'm so glad you guys could make it!! We are doing a cover of ____ (song undecided, just pretend it's your fav or something.) !!! I'm Sakura Haruno, and this is Naruto Uzumaki, a famous singer and one of the richest men alive."

Sakura finally began singing after the long introduction. She was already pissing me off. Especially the way she looked at Naruto. And why the hell does he look at her that way? Something's not right.

The singing finally ended, and Naruto texted me, telling me to meet in our car, where he would pin me down. I kept pushing him off, denying him.

"Eh? Why are you rejecting me? Come on, I missed you Sasuke..." Naruto sighed.

My eyes narrowed as I sat up, pushing him off again. "Don't." I said sternly.

"W-what?" Naruto's face became worried. "Did I do something?..." Silence filled the car as he watched a single tear fall down my cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed. I wanted to show a little drama in this one. Please keep in mind that this is NOT by ANY MEANS Sakura slander nor Hinata slander, and this is also not meant to be NaruSaku!!!! I hate that ship so much. But I wanted the person in interest to be someone outgoing (Hinata is not) and also in the singing industry, and I simply can't see Hinata to meet those requirements. Sakura is practically a placeholder.

Anyway, have a nice day. I'll try to make another chapter in the meantime to make up for the day off.

836 words