Chapter 9 | Truth

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

"C-confirm?" I looked at him straight in the eye nervous of what he'd say. "What am I to you?" He asked, grabbing my hand gently, and kissing it.

"W-well... You're....." I tried explaining but I couldn't seem to find the exact words, or rather, I didn't want to say them out loud.

"What am I to you, though?" I asked, a shiver going down my back. "You first." Naruto stated with a determined look on his face.

"Y-you're..." I mumbled with my lips trembling. He brought my fingers to his mouth, where he sucked on them lightly.

"Nnh, you're... Ah, fuck it." I muttered and pulled him closer as I licked his neck, leaving hickeys. I brought his hand to my erection, letting him feel it.

"Ngh," I groaned. "Is it not obvious?" I looked at him desperately. "Naruto, I love you." I admitted, afraid of how he'd respond, but too afraid to hide it any longer.

His face became red as he bit his lower lip tightly, and soon bending closer. "I love you too," he beamed, excitingly hugging me.

"What are we?..." I mumbled.
"Sasuke... Is it not obvious?" Naruto mumbled through his uneven breathing.

He said the same thing I did...

His hand reached under my waistband, slowly pulling it down. "What do you think.. friends that know what each other tastes like.. and feel each other, just like this...." He reached under, squeezing my boner. "Nngh!" I groaned.

"....are titled?" I felt Naruto's warm breath on my neck as he mumbled, his hair hitting my ear and cheek.

"I-I don't know..." I mumbled. I just don't want him to think we're only sex buddies. I want more than that.

"Sasuke," he said unevenly. "I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you. So pretty.. pale, thin, with deep eyes and dark hair... I decided then that I would somehow get you to be my lover." He said quietly, but just loud enough so that I could hear.

My eyes widened, realizing and processing what he just said. "Y-you..." I gasped, covering my mouth.

He chuckled. "I wouldn't have sex with somebody I didn't love at a random bar, you know, especially since I already have so many fans that love me for my looks alone..." His hand unzipped my jeans and he slowly pulled them off of me.

"Now... Where were we, Sasu~?" He smirked, pushing me onto the bed. "Let's take care of your little problem... And mine."

Holy shit... He's hot.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I shook my head with a laugh. "Do you always have to ask?" He smiled, and nodded. "Why wouldn't I?" He laughed.

"Because I won't ever say no." I mumbled with a smile, locking eyes with him once again.

Naruto chuckled. "Well then," he unzipped his pants. "You're gonna have the best night of your life."

----------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR CUTTING THE SMUT SCENE OFF AGAIN, I wanted to have it all in the next chapter because I wasn't sure how to end this one otherwise, sorry ಥ╭╮ಥ but I'm going to make the next chapter in the next hour or so!

Hope you enjoyed!

535 words