Chapter 14 | Jealousy

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nh," I groaned as I felt him lick my neck softly. "You're so cute," Naruto muttered with a deep raspy tone. I was always fond of it when his voice reached this pitch.

I felt my stomach tighten as I got an erection. "Ngh.." I groaned, Naruto's hands reaching my nipples as he squeezed lightly.

I watched as Naruto's legs surrounded me, his erection right above mine. He lifted his body and took his shirt off, showing his abs.

God, he's so hot.

He looked down after, and unbuttoned my pants, soon pulling them off, showing my boner loudly.

I always admired his tan skin. Something about it was just perfect. Maybe because it was him, or maybe because I always wanted tan skin anyways. But it fit him so well.

"Sasuke..." He huffed, his face looking down at me from above. I swallowed nervously but desperately.

"Don't prepare me this time.." I muttered, my face a few shades of pink. "Oh?" Naruto smiled slowly.

"We've been doing it a lot recently... There's no need to prepare me." I finished, and began pulling down my boxers. I slowly spread my legs apart so he could get easy access.

"Fuck me Naruto." I demanded, gulping once again. Naruto smirked and ran his hands against my pale body.

"Your skin is so soft," he said, twisting a nipple. He eventually removed his hands, and instead unzipped his pants, throwing them somewhere to the side with the rest of our clothes.

He lifted my thighs upward as he pulled his erect dick out, positioning himself at my hole. I squinched my eyes closed nervously as he slowly pushed in.

Naruto let out a small moan, and then a sigh of relief. "God, you're so warm inside." He said as he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

I let out small moans and groans as he pushed in, then slowly pulling back out. "Nnh.." I moaned.

Naruto looked at me with a smile. "I love those noises you make..." He bent closer to my ear, whispering. "Let out your moans, Sasuke."

I began trembling from head to toe, shivering as he kept pushing in and out, slowly picking up the pace. He would push deeper and deeper with each thrust, while pulling out until only the tip was in, and repeating the process.

"Ahh, shit! Ugh.. mmmh~... Na.. ru.." I moaned louder, suddenly pausing as Naruto hit my sweet spot, only to moan louder than last time.

"Haha, Sasu... I love you... Ahh, I love you... Mmh.." he let out moans too as he thrusted, our breaths hitching at the same time.

Naruto placed a hand on my dick, thrusting it in his hand back and forth. "I'm close Sasuke..." He mumbled, letting out a tight "ngh" sound before cum spilled inside of me.

A white substance flew out of my dick too, falling back onto me and Naruto. "Hah... Hahh..." We both panted.

"I.. love you too.. hah..." I muttered, blinking heavily as a smile came across my face. Naruto let go of my thighs, pulling out of me slowly.

Naruto held his hand out, implying that I stand up with him. "Let's shower," he grinned. I huffed. "Don't get any ideas! I'm exhausted..." I said, standing up along with him slowly.

"At least you know I have that intention on you and not Sakura!! Muhahaha..." He giggled, pulling me into a hug.

"I just don't like her getting all chummy with you, and she's the type that will! Just.. ugh..." I groaned.

Naruto was silent for a few minutes, and then held his hand out, showing his golden ring. "I swear I won't let her do anything. That's why we got matching rings, right?" He said in a quiet raspy voice.

He ran his fingers through my darkened hair. "Have a little faith in your husband, Kay?" Naruto smiled.

I turned 50 shades of red. "H-husband?!" I gasped, covering my mouth. Naruto began giggling.

"What?? Are you embarrassed? Hehehe..." Naruto kissed my forehead a few moments later, seeing my tomato like face.

"Now let's go wash up, Sasu~!" He walked funny to the bathroom. I picked up the dirty clothes and placed them in the wash on the way to the bathroom.

I may be the luckiest person alive.
So I can't help but feel a little jealous.

...

I scrolled through the jobs available, one of them being acting. It was something I felt would be perfect. "Acting?" Naruto muttered, coming up behind me with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his usual spiky hair wet and pointed down.

"Mhm... I want a new job, and I think acting might be a good opportunity," I stated as Naruto looked over my shoulder.

He looked down at my eyes soon after, with one of his hands resting on the chair, holding him up, and the other keeping the towel wrapped around him.

His whiskered cheeks turned a little as he smiled. "Alright then. You can do it, I know it," his eyes seemed to become more blue everyday, they were beautiful.

"Try not to get hard while seeing me like this, Sasuke!" Naruto chuckled, noticing my staring at his body.

I blushed shaking my head. "S-shut up loser!! I wasn't... Ah, forget it!" Naruto giggled at me.

----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to make this chapter just a little longer after the smut so I could introduce elements of the next chapter sooner. Hopefully you guys enjoyed!

Have a nice day!

921 words