Chapter 19 | Yearning

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

"It's nothing, I'm fine. Thank you though," I faked a smile, though I noticed Itachi probably didn't believe it.

To my surprise he nodded as his hands made it to his pockets. "Okay then. Let me know if you ever need money to get through." Itachi said with a calm expression.

"Of course, thank you." My smile faded as he turned to the door to leave. I quickly tapped his shoulder as he opened the door.

"Itachi." I called out, and he turned back around. "Thank you. You're a good brother, even if you walked out of my life." I had a genuine smile this time.

He nodded and took his leave. Now I had to sit there and ponder on what the hell to do now that Naruto, Itachi and the rest of the people I knew were out of my life.

I guess I should clean the place up first.

I sighed, grabbing a trash bag from under the sink, and began picking up empty bottles and cigarette holders.

I groaned, yawning as I finally reached the last bottle. "Ahh, damn I should really workout more often..."

I huffed, picking up my phone as it vibrated. It seems the news has been circulating about Naruto and Sakura more. But one thing caught my eye.

"Naruto punches Sakura during an interview live"...

What?...

Though the specific topic caught my eye, I decided to disregard it. It's probably just a hoax.

I put my phone down, and went to my computer. My wallpaper had been set to me and Naruto with our hands up to show our rings.

I miss him so fucking much.

I laid back in my seat, slowly unzipping my pants. I remember his exact touch... The way he talked...

God damn it. What's wrong with me? This is embarrassing.

I thrusted my dick in my hand, letting out moans as my body heated up. One of my other hands went to my nipple to tightly grab it.

"Ngh! Ah, mmmh..." I let out groans and mostly moans as the pain from squeezing my nipple would gradually change to pleasure.

I panted as I remembered the way he had touched me on the first night that we did it. It was hazy but barely, just barely, I could remember it.

Why am I doing this right now...

Seriously, not long ago I said I wanted nothing to do with Naruto.

But...

"Ah, nnnh...!" I moaned, my head flipping back and my spine arching. I think I'm too far gone.

No...
I just want to fuck somebody. That's all.

So why am I on thinking of Naruto? Why not someone else?

Maybe because I don't have anybody else to think about.

Damn it, this shit is so confusing.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, making me jolt. My door is unlocked. I forgot to lock it. Damn it!!

The knock happened again before a head of blonde hair walked in with shock.

He didn't say anything, instead he was frozen. I mean it was obvious. A picture of him and me on my laptop, me sitting in a chair next to it leaned back while masturbating.

Not only am I embarrassed...

I'm confused as to why he's here!!

"A-ah..." I lifted my head, slowly staying in the same position. "D-don't look at me like that..." I groaned seeing his insanely confused face.

"I just came to give you the umbrella back...." Naruto said with a quiet chuckle. He placed it next to the door, but not leaving just yet.

"I-it's not what it looks like... You can go now, thank you..." I muttered really quietly through the heavy embarrassment.

He stood there, not moving a muscle. "How could I possibly leave you like this when you're masturbating about me." Naruto said in a serious tone, not really sounding like a question.

----------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the short chapter!
I wanted to add something that isn't so depressing.

I was also very tired while making this so you're welcome for publishing it ☠️ I didn't want to until tomorrow but I think it's fine.

Anyway hope you enjoyed!

692 words