prologue

TW: injuries, fighting, death, gore? Human trafficking, foster system mentioned kidnapping, mentioned experimentation
Please let me know if I missed any

!REWRITEN VERSION ON MY PROFILE! Finding Freedom

Third person
Ranboo

You get used to things like screams, the smell of blood, and the sight of death when you grow up in a fighting ring.

He stepped towards the door, taking a deep breath.

Maybe someday he would get used to killing.

He heard his name called over the speakers, "bringing out the reigning champion, Lethe." and the door opened. The ring was a circle with sand on the ground, and a 20 foot concrete wall surrounding it with barbed wire at the top.

"And the challenger, Castor!" The door on the opposite side of the arena opened to reveal a Siren hybrid.

He's been challenged by a few Sirens before. They have sharp claws on webbed hands, scattered scales, gills, and ruffs behind their ears.

But the most dangerous thing about them is the fact that they can command you to do things, and you can't break it.

The thing is, they can only give so many commands before they can no longer talk.

The Siren was older than him by a few years, with scars that say he is a good fighter. But that wasn't a problem, He has fought hybrids twice his age before.

First things first, eliminate their ability to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo

"Come on, you have another interview!"

He sighed, and opened his door to his waiting case worker.

"Let's go." She said, turning on her heel.

I walked to the interview room in silence.

Keep your head down

I walked in to see a man and woman smiling.

"Hello Toby, my name is Gunner, and this is my wife, Eve."

I stiffly sat down, preparing for half an hour of questioning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy

Lethe stumbled back into our cell.

"Siren." He said tiredly.

He was a champion, which meant he got more challenges.

We were best friends before we were kidnapped, and experimented on.

I was originally a raccoon hybrid, but now I had retractable avian wings.

I think Lethe was an Enderian, but now he also had turquoise freckles and the ends of his claws glowed turquoise.

Neither of us remember our names, so we just use our arena names, Lethe and Theseus.

"No more challenges for you two today." A voice said outside of our cell.

I nodded to show understanding.

"I don't know how you do it Lethe." I said as I began addressing his injuries.

"I don't know either Theseus." He whispered.

"There is probably a party tonight."

Lethe nodded.

Every now and then, the owners host parties, where we get washed and primped, and then we are presented to a bunch of rich snobs who can buy us.

I wasn't an overly special hybrid like Lethe, but I was brought because someone f*cked up my DNA, and it allowed me to retract my wings into my back. I was an eagle avian, so my claws were raccoon claws, and eagle talons combined.

We were really there for display because no one in their right mind would pay enough to buy us.

_______________________________________

Yay! New book!

Have an awesome day/night my friends!