31 •

Mateo

A week ahead.

After a long time of being in the hospital, I'm finally going home. Valerie sits beside me with a wide smile, she's happier than I am. I chuckle at her happy state. The doctor hands me the discharge papers & I smile.

"I expect to see you in 2 weeks Mr. Valentino." The doctor speaks & I chuckle. He pats my shoulder & walks away.

Valerie & I walk out of the hospital, the cool air hits my skin & I let out a breath of relief.

"Let's go home." Valerie smiles at me & I smirk. I wrap my arms around her body & pull her into my chest. I lean down & place multiple kisses on her soft lips.

"I cant wait."

...

The moment we step inside my home, I throw the bags on the ground & throw Valerie over my shoulder. She squeals & I chuckle in response.

"Mateo! We just got here!" She shouts.

"And?" I head upstairs & kick the bedroom door open. I enter our bedroom & drop her on the bed. I shut the door behind me & I remove my shirt.

"I'm on my period." She lies & I chuckle.

"Don't lie to me angel. It ended 4 days ago." I cross my arms over my chest & she gulps.

"Um." She clears her throat & I smile.

"Mhm." I hum. I remove my sweatpants & I kick them aside. She tilts her head & traces her tongue over her bottom lip, lust filled her eyes.

She stands from the bed & rubs her hands down my body making me inhale sharply, my dick hardening instantly.

She wraps her arms around my neck & pulls me down, her lips brushing up against my neck making me shudder. She licks my neck & my hands grip onto her ass tightly making her gasp in response.

"Lay down for me." She whispers & I chuckle. She pulls away & she walks to the other end of our bedroom. I lay flat on my back & cross my arms under my my head watching her carefully.

She slowly strips out of her clothes & I smile. I watch as she walks in front of our bed, my eyes trailing up & down her curvy body.

She settles herself in between my legs & she begins to rub my bulge through my boxers, a low moan escapes my lips making her smile satisfied.

She arches, the round molds of her ass & back dimples showing. She plants soft kisses on my bulge through my boxers & I take a deep breath.

She looks at me with innocent eyes & I smirk at her. She pulls my boxers down to my ankles & my dick sprung out, pre cum oozing out of my tip.

She sticks her tongue out & runs the tip of her tongue over my urithal opening, I capture my bottom lip in between my teeth. She wraps her soft hand around my dick & slowly strokes me as she rotates her wrist at the same time.

I moan when her hand cups my balls & my hips jerk up at the contact, she softly massages them as she strokes me. I watch as she licks my tip, our eyes remain on each other. She closes her lips around my tip & sucks on it.

ANGELजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें