4 •

Valerie

I stare out my living room window & watch as Mateo drives out of my drive way, purposely leaving tire marks on my drive way.

"This motherfucker-" I cut myself off & sigh. I head into the kitchen.

I grab my phone & FaceTime Zoe. On the 2nd ring, she answers. A loud gasp leaves my lips when another woman answers the call, her brown eyes staring at the screen in question.

"Keep going!" I hear Zoe's frustrated grunt & my hand flies to my mouth.

"Zoe!" I yell, my mouth agape in shock. I watch as she lifts her head & smiles at me, clear liquid running down her chin.

"Bitch?! Are you doing the 69?" I gasp & she nods. She waves & I laugh. I quickly hang up & walk around my home with wide eyes, my hand covering my mouth.

"Oh my God!" I shout. I snort & burst into a fit of laughter, my eyes remaining wide as I try to process what I just witnessed.

I take a seat on my grey couch & lean back. I remain quiet as I stare up at the ceiling with my hand covering my mouth.

"This bitch." I laugh.

...

Mateo

I sit on the edge of my bed & stare at the memory box beside me. Memories of Valerie & I filled inside. A loud sigh leaves my lips & I open the box finding pictures, letters, & a flash- drive inside.

A specific photo catches my attention. I smile at the photo & grab it analyzing the photo. Valerie had always loved to take photos on the Polaroid camera.

I run my thumb over the photo, my heart warming at her wide smile. I remember taking this photo of her on Valentine's Day. I had surprised her with a trip Bali.

The way her eyes glistened in the light, pure happiness filled in them. Her wide smile & the black dress hugging her thick body perfectly. Her melanin skin glowing & her afro flowing freely. The big bouquet of yellow roses in her hand as she posed for the camera.

I smile. I look at the other photos of us, my heart warming at each photo.

My gaze drifts onto the black flash drive. I analyze it for a few seconds before standing & grab my laptop from the nightstand. I plug in the flash drive & click through the videos, a smirk slowly forming on my lips when realization hits.

Our sex tapes.

I sit against the headboard & click through our videos, clicking on one of our first sex tapes. I stare at my computer screen carefully, I feel my dick begin to harden at the sounds of her moans.

The angelic sounds falling from her lips making my dick press up against my slacks earning a quiet hiss. I shut off my laptop & sigh.

I lean my head back against the headboard & shut my eyes, a loud sigh leaving my lips. I open my eyes & stare up at the ceiling.

I grab my phone & dial Zoe's number waiting patiently for her to answer. On the 3rd ring, she answers the phone with a low groan.