7 •

Mateo

"Are you insane!?" She stares at me wide eyes.

"Very." I chuckle & she scoffs.

"Valerie you are a very smart woman. You're not stupid nor blind. You know the bastard is cheating, stop acting fucking stupid." I shrug & her eyes soften.

"You're the bastard & you're so fucking mean. You could've said it differently." She whispers & I sigh.

"Angel, I'm telling the truth." I speak softly. I raise my hand & caress her cheek with my thumb.

"Just take me home Mateo." She pulls away & turns her head staring out the window.

"Angel." I sigh. I rest my hand on her thigh & caress her soft skin, she shudders under my touch. I smile at her body reaction. I purposely brush my finger against her pussy & she inhales sharply.

I pull her panties aside with my finger & begin rubbing her clit softly. I stare at her watching her carefully as she nibbles on her bottom lip attempting to stop a moan from leaving her lips. I pull away & she lets out a shaky breath, I chuckle.

"We'll finish this later." I speak.

...

Valerie

I see the familiar grey home come into view & I grab my house keys from my purse, preparing to run. Mateo parks his car across the street & I don't waste time before stepping out of his car.

I remove my heels & bolt towards my home. I quickly unlock the door & run inside my home, attempting to shut the door but Mateo blocks the door from shutting with his foot.

"Damn, you're fast as hell." I say breathing heavily. He chuckles in response.

He forces his way in & I stumble back falling on my ass. He shuts the door behind him & stares at me with hooded eyes. I stand & cross my arms over my chest.

He slowly takes small steps towards me & I remain still. He walks around me & stands behind me wrapping his muscular arms around my body. I feel his breath on my neck & I take a deep breath.

He turns me around smoothly & smiles at me, his deep dimples making me melt just by looking at them. He swings my arms over his shoulders & lifts me off the ground earning a small gasp from me.

"Is there a guest bedroom?" He asks & I nod.

"Upstairs." I whisper & he nods. He heads upstairs & enters one of the guest rooms in my home.

He shuts the door behind him & gently lays me down on the soft bed. He spreads my legs & smiles. He kneels on the ground & swings my legs over his shoulders.

I gasp when my panties are roughly ripped off my body. I take my bottom lip into my mouth & nibble on it. He blows on my clit earning a small moan from me.

"Mateo." I moan quietly.

"Just say the word & I'll stop." He speaks smoothly, his deep voice sending vibrations through my body.