16 •

!Warning! Disturbing scenes.
_________________________
Mateo

I welcome Leonardo & Milo into my home, sick smiles painted on their faces. I pull them into a bro hug, Leonardo's smile growing.

Apollo would've came but Vanessa is 9 months & 3 weeks with their 4th & 5th child, she could go into labor at any given moment so he decided to stay with her, which I completely understood. He did ask me to film for him, so he'll watch later. His wife always comes first.

"So where's the sick bitch?" Leo questions & I point to the basement door.

"Milo, how's my honey Val?" I smile & he chuckles.

"She's great, the love I have for that beautiful woman grows more everyday." He smiles, the pure love in his eyes makes me happy for him & Valencia.

"Shall we?" I lead them to the basement, Zoe's muffled screams being heard. A sick smile forms on my lips. I unlock the cellar door & Zoe is sobbing in the corner as 2 big snakes slowly move around the cellar.

"Oh shit!" Leonardo runs behind me & I laugh.

"Damn Mateo." Milo chuckles.

"Mateo!" Zoe screams, her loud cries being ignored by the 3 of us.

"You don't like your friends? They're your kind." Leo speaks bluntly, he remains behind me & I snort.

"Just please get them out!" She pleads & I lean against the cellar door watching carefully. They've been in here all night, I bet she didn't get a wink of sleep with these around her all night.

"So we rape women now?" Milo questions, his jaw clenching & Zoe shuts her eyes, tears flowing down her red cheeks.

"It wasn't rape! Women can't rape other women. That's ridiculous. But I'm so sorry Mateo." She speaks & I stare at her in disbelief, flabbergasted I must say.

"Bitch do you hear yourself? It's rape period, gender doesn't mean in anything. You are ridiculous wide mouth idiotic fuck!" Leo blurts out, Milo & I nod in agreement.

"Also a rapist!" He adds in.

"Zoe." I chuckle & she shivers.

My silence speaks for itself, she knows that she's done for.

I approach the snakes & grab my machete cutting their heads off. She screams in terror & I chuckle. Leonardo quickly sets up the camera for Apollo so he'll be capable of watching the video later.

"Don't worry, you'll join your brother & sister soon." Leo speaks pointing to the dead snakes & I laugh, Milo joins me. I kick the snakes bodies to the side & approach a trembling Zoe, she tries to fight me off but I glare at her.

"Don't make shit worse for yourself." I warn & she cries. I grip her arm & drag her to the center of the cellar, Leonardo setting a chair in front of her.

"Sit." I demand & she shakes her head. I snap her arm & she cries out.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I warn & she does as she's told, loud sobs leaving her lips.