15 •

Mateo ( needs editing )

I smile down at Valerie as she washes my chest with the white loofah, my hands securely wrapped around her waist. I place a soft kiss on her forehead & she smiles, her brown eyes glistening in the light.

"You're the most beautiful person." I whisper.

"Thank you Teo." She speaks softly, my heart warming at the nickname.

I grab the loofah out of her hands & set it aside,. I move us under the warm water washing off the soaps off our bodies. I let my arms fall from her waist & cup her face in my hands, my thumb caressing her cheek softly.

I capture her lips into a deep kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck & pulls me closer causing me to lower myself to her height level. I move my hands from her face to her ass, my hands gripping her ass tightly.

I lift her up with ease & gently slam her back against the shower wall, my dick brushing up her against pussy. Her & I both moan at the contact.

"Can I?" I question.

"Yes." She whispers & I stare deeply into her eyes looking for any signs of hesitance.

"Are you sure angel?" I whisper my forehead resting against hers.

"Yes Mateo." She reassured & I smile.

I slightly lift her up giving me access to position myself at her entrance. I hold her up with one arm as I grab my dick properly positioning the tip at her slick entrance.

I slide into her slowly & we both gasp, her pussy automatically clenching around me. I grip onto her ass tightly as I slowly begin to move her body up & down. I stare at her, my love for her growing more everyday.

I fasten my pace & she moans loudly, her moans being music to my ears. I lower my head & latch my lips onto her left breast as I thrust into her deeply.

"Fuck." I groan. Her hands find their way into my hair, her nails scratching my scalp.

"Mateo!" She moans. She shuts her eyes & places her head in the crook of my neck, sucking on the sensitive area earning a low moan from me.

"Look at me angel." I speak, a moan escaping my lips. She tightens around me, my dick being coated with her juices & cream.

She lifts her head & stares at me with lustful eyes. I watch as she furrows her eyebrows, my name falling from her lips, beautifully.

"Cum for me, angel." I whisper. Her pussy clenches around me tightly making my dick twitch inside of her. She screams out my name as she orgasms, a smile forming on my lips.

"Good girl."

...

!Warning! Mention of SA

I watch as Valerie sleeps peacefully on her back, her breasts being exposed & bonnet being on the ground. The tank top doing no justice to cover them. I tuck them in & place a soft kiss on her chest, she furrows her eyebrows, her eyes remaining shut.

I slowly move off the bed & grab her bonnet from the ground, gently placing the silk bonnet back on her head. I caress her cheek & smile in admiration.