9 •

Valerie

Zoe hands me 3 shots of Tequila. She smiles brightly at me as she sways her hips to the song currently playing, a Hennessy bottle in her hand.

Zoe has been celebrating me being single for the past 3 hours. We're both drunk as fuck. I take the shots & scrunch up my face at the taste.

I sit on the couch & stare up at the ceiling with a wide smile. My body begins to heat up, my pussy gaining a heart beat.

Every time I drink I get horny.

Zoe sits beside me & I turn my head staring at her with a smile. The song called 'Or Nah' by Ty Dolla $ign & The Weeknd begins to play.

Zoe raises her hand & caresses my cheek, softly. She slowly leans in, our noses poking each other's. I smile & she captures my lips into a deep kiss.

I straddle her lap & her hands find their way onto my ass. I wrap my arms around her neck pulling her closer. Her tongue traces over my bottom lip asking for an entrance. Our tongues tangle with each other, moving in sync.

I begin grinding on her, her hands cupping my ass in a firm grip. I run my fingers through her hair as we kiss deeply, my panties dampening.

I feel soft finger tips slide the straps of my tank top off my shoulders. She then pulls down my tank top allowing my breasts to fall from the tank top.

She latches her lips onto my nipple, her teeth gently pulling on my pierced nipple. A low moan leaves my lips.

Her free hand finds it's way into my shorts, her fingers rubbing my clit through my damp panties. She slides my panties aside smoothly & slips a finger into me, a moan leaving my lips.

I take my bottom lip in between my teeth as I grind on her fingers. She lets my breast fall from her mouth with a small pop. She stares at me, her bottom lip captured in between her teeth. Her grey eyes darkening.

She fastens her pace & I moan.

"Fuck!" I tighten around her fingers & she smiles.

"I've always wanted to do this." She whispers & I smile, barely hearing a thing she just said.

She flips us over, her fingers remaining inside of me. She stares down at me with lustful eyes, a smirk forming on her lips.

She pulls away & removes my shorts along with my panties. She spreads my legs & lays in between them, quickly latching her mouth on my clit. My back arches off the couch as her mouth works wonders. She slips her fingers into me.

My stomach tightens & my hip twitches. She fastens her pace, my juices & cream coating her fingers.

I clench around her fingers & I grip onto the edge of the couch. My legs tremble as I orgasm, my juices spilling into her mouth.

She pulls away with a big smile, the lower part of her face drenched in my arousal. She pulls her fingers out of me & shoves them into her mouth, a moan leaving her lips.

"You taste even better than I imagined." She panted & I smile.

I sit up & she leans down capturing my lips into a kiss. She squeezes my breasts & I moan against her lips.

We are interrupted by someone clapping their hands. Zoe & I pull away staring at Mateo who's staring at us with dark eyes. He places his hands in his pockets.

"Are you going to fuck her next?" He quirked an eyebrow up & I shrug.

"I might." I retort & he chuckles darkly. Zoe places another kiss on my lips before standing.

"You both are drunk." Mateo sighs.

"Now I understand why you're so obsessed with her, Primo. Best pussy I've ever eaten." Zoe speaks & within a blink of an eye, Mateo slams Zoe's back against the wall with a gun pressed up against her forehead.

"It will be the first & last time you will ever get the chance to." Mateo speaks with gritted teeth & Zoe smiles.

"Stop Mateo." I sigh. I put on my shorts & head over to them. I tug on his shirt & he backs away.

Zoe smiles at me & I smile. As her & I are about to kiss once again, Mateo grips the back of my neck & shoves the barrel of his gun into my mouth. He stares down at me with hooded eyes.

"Do it, I dare you Valerie." He warns & I smile.

"So fucking stupid." He groans. He pulls away & wraps his arms around my body throwing me over his shoulder. I giggle & he slaps my ass harshly making me whimper.

Zoe winks at me as Mateo heads out of her house. I wave & she smiles. Mateo shoves me into his car & slams the door shut. He steps into the driver's seat & shuts his door.

"Threesome?" I tilt my head.

"I will kill you, Valerie."

...

Mateo

Throughout the car ride to my house, Valerie has been blabbing about irrelevant shit I could careless about. She's drunk.

I'm upset but surprised about what I witnessed at Zoe's house.

Valerie has always made it known that she's bi sexual & I don't have an issue with it. Never did, never will, but she will never be alone with Zoe again.

"Mateo?" She calls out, her angelic voice making me smile.

"Yes, angel?" I look her for a split second before focusing back on the road.

"Why did you leave when we lost our baby?" She asks & I feel my heart shatter at the mention of our child.

"I didn't leave, angel." I sigh.

"Then where were you?" She whispers. I pull up into my drive way & turn off my car. I lean back in my seat & stare at her as she fidgets with her fingers.

"I was there, angel. I distanced myself from everyone. I dealt with the loss of our baby a different way. I slaughtered over 100 people trying to relief the heart ache. I didn't want you to see me like that, angel. I promise I didn't leave baby." I whisper.

"We'll speak more about it when you're sober, angel." I sigh. I place a small kiss on her forehead & she smiles.

I caress her cheek placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Zoe & Valerie need to bump c-🌚

Double update😌❤️.