Chapter 31: The Chaos Begins

It had been a few weeks ever since the 'Most Wanted Street Racer' Cole Zandersen had escaped Rockport in his Silver and Blue BMW M3 GTR. The racing scene in Rockport was done. At least for now. And there was no news about Cole's whereabouts as of yet.

It was another normal day for Mia Townsend in Rockport. She had quit the RPD 3 days after Cole had left Rockport. And already missed him alot.

"I really miss Cole so much, and that's why I've been packing my stuff for the past few weeks and sold my apartment so that way I can go see him again, even if it might take 2 months to get to Palmont, I just wanna see my boo again. My place in Rockport is done. I no longer have to deal with Razor since he is in jail, but I might wait another day to leave. And I no longer have my job with the RPD because I quit, they probably would have fired me for not taking in Cole anyway so it was safer for me to call it quits." Mia thought to herself, she just got done packing the last of her stuff and put the last box in her trunk, with alot of other boxes in there. She barely managed to squeeze it in and shut the trunk,

"Maybe I will spend my last day in Rockport by going on a tour of the place. It doesn't seem to bad to go by." Mia thought to herself once again.

...

Meanwhile with Cross, he was very mad that he was not able to catch Cole, so he set his warranty as the national most wanted street racer. Georgia was very unsure of why Cross hated Cole so much, but she knew of his hatred for street racers, and hers too specifically because of Razor. But things seemed to have calmed down after awhile.

"Say Georgia, we should check the warehouses for any evidence of Cole racing in Rockport?" Cross asked.

"I don't see why not." Georgia said, Cross needed no further implement and drove off to Cole's safehouse to check for any other evidence he could use to provide.

As soon as they got to the Rosewood safehouse, Cross and Georgia looked at each other, then they got out of the car and walked over to the garage.

They opened up the door, and surpisingly. As they looked around, it seemed like there was no cars in there.

"Well, it seems like there is no cars in here, shall we check the other 2 warehouses?" Georgia asked.

"Yeah, he has 3 safehouses so the cars have to been in one of them." Cross said.

They walked out of the garage and shut the door. Then walked back to Cross's Corvette, got inside the car and drove away.

...

They just then got to the Camden Beach safehouse over in the boardwalk, and got out of Cross's Corvette, walked up to the safehouse and opened up the garage door, they walked inside and much to their shock again. There was no cars.

"Well, if they're not here, they've gotta be in the Rockport safehouse." Cross said.

"It's the only place left to check so let's go on ahead." Georgia said leaving the warehouse and Cross left behind her. 

...

They arrived in Rockport and drove over to 3rd and final the safehouse. Cross parked his Corvette and got out. He walked over to the safehouse and opened up the garage door, and looked around much to his shock again. There was no cars in sight.

"What the hell?! Why is there not any cars here?! I could've sworn he was using other cars he took from the blacklist racers. Did they like get impounded or something...?" Cross asked.

"I think he sold them Cross. To be fair, Cole might not be as dumb as the other street racers, because when we went to other warehouses in the past. We found loads of cars and got them all impounded along with their drivers. But Cole must...like be smarter that and sold of the cars he had here and jumped off that bridge after we arrested all the blacklist members." Georgia said.