Chapter 27: Car Meet and Razor gets Personal

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was around 8 AM.

you rose up from the bed, stretched out your arms, and opened up your eyes.

The first thing you did was look at your phone to see if there was any texts you received. And there wasn't any.

"Maybe I should call Rog to see if he has Razor's mustang yet." You said and grabbed your phone off the nightstand, and dialed up his number.

Rog: Hey, Cole, what's up?

Cole: Hey, Rog, I was just callin to check in if you have Razor's mustang yet.

Rog: Actually I do have it. It's all upgrdaded and tuned up. Whenever you wanna come and get it. It's down here at my shop.

Cole: Alright, Cool, but is there anything fum going on today? Because Mia won't be back until tommorow because she's got some business to take care of.

Rog: Hmmm, let me look.

Cole: Okay.

Rog: Actually there is a car meeting down at the boardwalk in Camden Beach, if you are wanting to do down there, of course.

Cole: actaully I might go. Thanks for the note.

Rog: No problem Cole, but I've gotta go now. I've got customers waiting on me. Cya later Cole.

Cole: Alright, see you later Rog.

"A car meeting? Huh, that sounds interesting." You said as you walked over to the wardrobe and got a pair of clothes to wear.

After that, you grabbed your phone and put it into your pocket. Then you grabbed the Aston Martin keys and walked into the kitchen.

You grabbed an energy bar since you didn't feel like wanting to cook anything. Then you walked over to the front door, and locked it. Afterwards you walked over to the Aston Martin and got inside of it. Starting the car up and drove away.

You drove over to the car meeting which was down by the boardwalk, but it took awhile to get there because of the heavy traffic.

Eventually you reached the boardwalk and looked around at the other cars, being impressed with the customization. As you looked around trying to find a spot to park in.

You eventually found a spot nearby the ferris wheel. And then you parked the Aston Martin. And got out,

"Well, being #3 on the blacklist is certainly good, but it'll be better when I am able to get rid of Toru and finally be able to go up against Razor. And take my car back from him." You said.

Just then, you saw your BMW M3 GTR, alongside a Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, and a yellow toyota supra. Your eyes narrowed at the sight of those cars.

"What are they doing here? To threaten or intimidate me? Didn't work last time." You said, as Razor got out of the M3, Looking very angry.

"I don't know how the hell you got past Ronnie, but you will not get past Toru, that is all I will way." Razor said coldly.

"Well, If Ronnie is that bad of a driver than there a likely chance that Toru is also a bad driver." You said to Razor, earning a fiercer glare from him.

"Just you wait Cole, Toru is gonna destory you and embarrass you. That moment will make you lose all confidence." Razor said.

"Has it ever occured to you the way you act is why some people do not like you? Your ego literally speaks for itself. You do not belong on the streets racing cars because you can't even race fairly. And also about Mia, she had every right to break up with you. As you cannot have respect and loyalty to your own girl. As all you can do is cheat on them behind their back and hurt their feelings without any regret or remorse of what you did. And you cannot even treat your own friends with the respect they want and need. You are a emotionless, lying, manipulative, backstabbing bastard. That what describes you literally." You said fiercely.