Chapter 26: Blacklist Rival #3 (Ronnie)

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was about 6 AM.

You rose up from the bed, stretched out your arms and opened up your eyes.

You reached over onto the desk and grabbed your phone, and there was a message from Mia.

Hey Boo

I am just checking in to see how you are doing. And I hope you are doing great!

Oh, good luck with taking on Ronnie btw, the guy is abit crazy so you might want to be careful, but other than that. I've got some police related stuff to take care of.

I love you Cole 😘

From your babygirl Mia ❤💍

"Thanks Mia, and I love you too." You said smiling.

You put your phone down and went over to the wardrobe to put on some pair of clothes for the day.

After you got dressed, you went downstairs and decided to cook abit of breakfast for yourself.

It took about 20 minutes until you were done, then you sat down and ate up. Then you broke the silence by murmuring something.

"Once I am through with Razor. There will be nothing left of him to get rid of." You thought to yourself, and once you were done. You put the plate into the sink and went back into the bedroom to grab the keys to the viper. With that, you walked out to the front door and locked it incase someone would try to break in.

Then you went over to the Viper, started it up and drove off to the safehouse in Rockport, but there was major traffic leaving you frustrated, and it took you about an hour to get there.

Once you got to the safehouse, you opened up the garage door and drove inside parked the Viper next to all the other blacklist rival cars you've won.

"Man, I don't know I am getting lucky with these pinkslips n all, but I'm glad to be getting them either way." You said chuckling. With that, you walked over to the blackboard to check onto Romnie's info.

Name: Ronald McCrea
Ride: Aston Martin DB9
Strength: Immobilizing Police Vehicles

Bio: You know Ronnie. He's one of those rich freaks that thinks he's ghetto. He definitely ain't from around that way. He got his car from his parents as a graduation gift. Don't be fooled though, the guy knows how to drive. He's been to every racing school you can think of.

"I doubt Ronnie even knows how to drive." You said and chuckled.

Then you looked at the requirements needed to challenge him.

Races: 8
Milestones: 5
Bounty: 5.550.000

"It's just me and your boys now Razor. There ain't no one else you can hide behind once I'm through with the 2 of them." You said as you crossed off JV's name and circled Ronnie's name.

You walked back over to the Viper, then took a stare at Vic's supra.

"Honestly, I wonder if Ronnie gave Vic his supra by the time he rose through the blacklist. I could be wrong, but it's just a prediction." You said and walked over to the Viper. Starting it up and drove out of the safehouse, Ready to go racing yet again.

You drove off and away to the location of the 1st race which was a sprint race.

"Always better than any tollbooth in my book." You said and drove up to the line.

You lined up with your opponents and waited for the green flag to be waved.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.