Chapter 29: Last Day With Mia In Rockport

The sun rose into the bcakground of Rosewood as it was around 7 AM.

Mia was the first one to wake up, and saw you laying ontop of her. Blushing at the sight. She pulled you closer to her and snuggled up against, you, in an attempt to wake you up. Which succeeded as you purred and opened up your eyes.

"Morning handsome. How did you sleep?" Mia asked sweetly.

"Morming beautiful. I slept great thanks. What about you?" You asked.

"Oh I slept great, especially since I was sleeping besides you." She said and you chuckled.

"Same could be said here." You said back.

"Ya know Mia. I thought of something fun we could do." You said and she perked up at that.

"What is it Cole?" Mia asked.

"You wanna spend one more day together before I end up leaving to go back home tomorrow after taking out Razor?" You asked and she nodded.

"Oh of course Cole. You never even need to ask sweetheart." She said and you giggled.

"But first, how about I take us somewhere nice for lunch." You said and she nodded happily.

The two of you walked over to the wardrobe and picked out a pair of clothes to wear for the day.

After that was done, the two of you walked over to the nightstand and grabbed your phones, and Mia grabbed her car keys. The two of you walked into the kitchen and over to the door, Mia opened up the door and allowed you to walk outside first. Then she walked outside and locked the door.

The two of you walked over to her Mazda and she got in first, scooting the seat back. And allowed you to get in after her. And she had a smile on her face.

"Ahh, times like this are always amazing." Mia said.

"Yeah, they are." You said chuckling.

"The past month I've spent here in Rockport. It has been one hell of a crazy journey. Theres been good memories and bad memories. But Razor isn't gonna touch Mia. I will make sure of it. Hopefully after all of this bullshit is over. I will be able to get back to Palmont in one piece and put the crew back together. And take back the rep that I once lost thanks to Darius. The one I i imagined as a father to me because of what my real father was like. But he betrayed me so I cannot look at him like that anymore. But I want Mia to be there with me when all that happens. And hopefully Razor is not gonna break out of jail and follow me. But I have a strong feeling that he might get broken out of jail because of Greg if he is creeping around here." You thought to yourself.

Mia swirled her tongue around your cheek and chuckled.

"Mia, you're adorable." You said and she smiled at that.

"Thank you Cole." She said.

"No problemo." You said and she giggled.

It took the both of you about 30 minutes to get to the restaurant, but luckily traffic was not much of a deal.

As you got there, you parked your car and got out, you also dragged Mia out and kissed her passionately.

"Wow Cole, you are the sweetest. Consider me lucky." Mia said and you giggled.

"I'm so lucky too, I've ran into the most beautiful girl of my life." You said and she chuckled.

The two of you walked into the restaurant and reservated a a table. You sat down and looked into each others eyes deeply. With your fingers intertwining, and kissed.