Chapter 17: Movin' Places

The sun rose into the sky sights of Rosewood as it was around 7 AM.

Mia was the first to wake up, as layed up and saw you laying ontop of her chest, she had a bright blush on her face from that.

"Oh my, this feels so wholesome, he is so cute when he sleeps, it gives me the butterflies in my stomach, Razor and myself never had this before when me and him were together." Mia thought to herself.

She snuggled and pulled you closer to her, running her hands through your hair for about 5 minutes. She sighed in joy of having you in her possession again.

"I don't know what Razor was thinking when he tried forcing feelings out of me just to decide Cole's fate, that is just fucked up, but it doesn't matter now that I saved Cole, Razor and I are no longer a couple and never will be again after he broke my heart. Cole is my babe now, and that is the way it's gonna stay." Mia said in her thought bubble again.

She snuggled you up against her again, in an attempt to wake you up, which suceeded, as you purred and looked at her smiling when you woke up.

"Morning babe." You told her.

"Morning handsome, I hope my warmth gave you a comfortable time to sleep." Mia said smiling at you.

"Oh, it definitely did, no other girl except you can make me feel like this." You said which made her blush and giggle.

"Good, I don't want any bitches being around you, you are mine only, and that is the way it is gonna say. I will kill any bitch that tries to touch you." She said abit coldly.

"I have told you before, you are the only girl who can touch me." You said which made her giggle.

"Anyway, you wanna spend the whole day together?" You asked which made her blush.

"Oh yes, I would love too, every other women needs to know that you are taken by me anyway so that way they don't do no flirty shit or try teasing you."

"It's really cute on how you get so jealous of other girls, you are a really awesome and protective girlfriend. Maybe even the best one I've ever had in my life." You said giving her a quick kiss, and she kissed you back more passionately.

"I'm very glad that I am the one for you, if you chose another girl over me, I would've killed that bitch out of jealousy." She said looking at you.

You chuckled and looked at her "anyway, shall we get going?" And she nodded happily. The two of you got out of your nightwear and got into some clothes, she decided to bring her police badge and leather strip with a pistol inside. You didn't question as she told you before why she needed to bring those items along.

The two of you walked outside. And you made an offer. "Shall we go in you car?" You asked.

"Cole, sweetie, you dont even need to ask." She said smiling at you.

The two of you got inside of her car, as you scooted the drivers seat back so she could have some room. She sat behind you and smiled warmly.

"This is how it should be." Mia said, as she seductively licked your cheek with her tongue, making you shiver and blush hard.

The two of you decided to go to a restaurant for Breakfast, and thankfully it didn't take you both that long to get there. You parked her car and she gave a smooch on your cheek. you both got out and she smiled at you brightly. The two of you holding hands walking inside of the restaurant. The two of you sat down and looked into each others eyes lovingly. Your fingers intertwining with hers over the table.

"There is no other girl for me out there than you Mia." You said softly at her.

"And I refuse to look at another boy the way I look at you." She replied softly back.