Chapter 24: Blacklist Rival #4 (JV)

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was about 7 AM.

You were the first one to wake up, and you saw Mia laying ontop of you with her arms wrapped around you and her head laying on your stomach, causing you to blush.

"She is so cute when she sleeps, I wish could watch her sleep like this all day. But we will have to wait until I can get back to my hometown Palmont for stuff like that to happen, I've still gotta take down the 4 remaining blacklist members. And get my GTR back from Razor. When I get to him, that bastard is going to regret fucking me over and taking my car away from me by cheating. And when Mia gets him in jail. He should be done for and won't be able to break out. Then I will be able to travel back to Palmont safe and soundly, then Mia will follow me there and she can help me and my crew take back the rep I lost because of Darius and Greg. Then after we get rid of them, me and her will live happily ever after." You said in your thoughts.

You pulled Mia closer to you and stroked her hair, and even nibbled her ear. To which successfully woke her up.

"Hey handsome." She said with a smile.

"Hey, there beautiful, seems like you were having fun sleeping ontop of me." You said and that made her blush faintly.

"Ooh..hehe, yeah, it certainly was nice." She said smiling heartfully.

"Say, how about I take us somewhere nice for breakfast. Shall I?" You asked and she smiled.

"Oh yes boo, of course." She said and you gave a smile.

The two of you walked over to the dresser and picked out a pair of clothes for the day. After you two got dressed. You grabbed your keys and walked out of the apartment. With Mia following you, the two of you got into the corvette that you won from Webster. With her sitting behind you on the drivers seat.

The two of you drove off and there was heavy traffic unlucky this morning. But after driving around for about 20 minutes you found a café in Rosewood. You parked the car and Mia got out after you. Giving a kiss, the two of you walker over and sat down at a table. Then Mia's eyes widened at where you took her.

"Hey, this is the same café where I met Razor for the first time." Mia said.

"Huh, ironic, Now that you are coming here with me." You said and she nodded.

"Yeah, it is ironic." She said.

You two ordered your food and drinks, and stared into each others eyes. And intertwined your fingers, giving each other kisses every now and then.

After you two where done with your food and drinks. Mia decided to ask something.

"Hey Cole, is it okay if I watch you drive again today? I kinda wanna see you rushing along the streets again." She asked, and you nodded.

"Sure Mia, it'll give me some company along the way as well." You said and she smiled.

The two of you walked back to the corvette, you opened up the door and allowed Mia to get in first. Afterwards, you got in as well. And then you drove off to the safehouse in Rockport, which Mia swirling her tongue along your cheek, making you blush and shiver. When the two of you got there, you opened up the garage door and got out of the corvette, walking over towards the blackboard, looking at the info of the next blacklist member.

Name: Joe Vega
Ride: Dodge Viper SRT10
Strength: Speedtrap Races

Bio: I don't know how JV does it, man. His nights are spent in the clubs and days on the streets. This guy's got alot of street rep. Cops hate him and Racers want to be like him. His flash green Dodge Viper has cops swarming around it all the time.