Chapter 8: Blacklist Rival #12 (Izzy)

The sun came rising through the sky of rosewood, as it was exactly around 7:20 AM.

You opened up your eyes from a deep slumber, stretching your arms open and rubbing your eyes trying to wake up.

After your eyes were open fully, you sat up on the bed, noticing that Mia was not there.

"Huh? Where did Mia go?" You looked around the room, but she wasn't there.

You then suddenly found a note on the table, deciding whether if you should open it or not.

"Maybe I should take a look at what it has to say, I don't know what she wrote. But I hope it's something nice." You sighed heavily, and opened up the note.

To cole,

"I'll always remember the first we met. You were so handsome, and your smile took my breath away. I didn't know If I'd ever be brave enough to tell you that I love you, but you made it so easy! And now here we are, an official couple! You always lift my spirit and assure me that everything is going to be okay because we are in this together, just because you are a street racer, and I'm an undercover police officer. does not mean it will change my love towards you!

I had to write this quickly before I went to work!

I'll see you later handsome ;)

From Mia.

You looked in awe at the note and started crying happily in tears. "Awe Mia, that's so sweet of you!"

About a few minutes later after some joyful tears, you got up, grabbed your keys and went downstairs to get something to eat as you would normally do before going out to race.

After you were finished eating, you walked out of her house, and went back over to your safehouse. When you got there, you walked inside and went over to the blackboard to see who you needed to take down next.

Name: Isabel Izzy Diaz
Ride: Mazda RX-8
Strength: Lap Knockout Races

Bio: Izzy is definitely a chick you don't wanna mess with. She knows everything there is about cars, on and off the road. She's got her ride wired tight. She comes from a long line of racing fanatics. Everybody she runs with is either a cousin, friend or uncle. They all stick close so don't get on her bad side.

Cole sighed in disbelief "I would not be surprised if that's all a lie." As he circled her name.

He then checked out the goals he needed to set in order to take her on

Race wins: 4
Milestones: 3
Bounty: 180k

"Well, these shouldn't be too hard." You let out a rough sigh.

As he came out, his phone buzzed at he received a voice message from from Mia.

Hey babe, it's me.

I heard you got access to camden beach. Good work. Looks like your friend Rog is really pullin' his weight.

I got you another safehouse closer to the coast. It saves you time from havin' to drive back to Rosewood. Infact a long way to go if you've got cops on you.

stay alert, you don't wanna get caught off in the wrong place.

Cya later <3

You smiled at the message, "Thanks Mia, appreciate it." Before driving off to do some races.

You drove over to the first race, as it was a circuit, over by the bus station.