Chapter 1: Introduction

*Entering Rockport City*

A Silver BMW goes running along the road over a rusty old river and just keeps on driving slowly trying to dodge traffic, until a Girl in a Mazda RX-8 comes rushing up to you. She smiles at you and drives off.

"This outta be interesting." You smirked.

The both of you just kept on racing through docks, and into another section of Rockport. You two approached an intersection. A corvette cop car comes rushing over and the Mazda runs off. Leaving you to deal with the cops.

"Fuck, this is gonna be bad." You thought to yourself.

The driver rolls down the windows revealing the units to be a man and a woman. He then gets out of the car and takes off his sunglasses.

*Sergeant Cross*

The two of them walked over to each side of your car. Cross whistles whilst showing off his police badge and laughing.

"Showoff." You thought to yourself again.

"Oh man, did you pick the wrong street to race on?" He smirked

He looks left and right twice before openly admitting "This...this is a nice car. Gagers shifter wheel. is this all for show or is there something more I should know about?" He smiles.

"I'd like to to take a little peak...under the hood." The female officer speaks out while she takes off her glasses.

Cross laughs "Good idea, let me tell you what's about to happen. We're gonna take your car...tear it apart...and see if it's street legal."

"Good luck with that buddy." You smirked at him.

He then looks back to his female partner "Ya know, I think that this isn't a legal car, get a wrecker out here."

"Looks like your racing days are over." She spoke firmly.

"Mhm, sure." You toned sarcastically

Cross then went back over to you. "I'll let you in on a little secret. Street racing in Rockport is finished. I've got a beautiful little surprise that's gonna tear you guys apart from the inside out."

He then opened the door motioning for you to get out, "Now get out of the car."

Then his female partner then got an emergency call for a chase "Attention patrol division, units are in a high speed pursuit with multiple vehicles aggressively evading custody." Cross looked at his female partner shocked.

"Units in the area directed to clear and head up to provide cover." The female cop pointed at you darkly.

Cross closed your door aggressively out of anger. He then puts his finger towards his mouth. "Next time...you won't be so lucky." He then toke out his keys and pinned it against the car harshly. "Nice pinstripe." He looked back at you. They then drove off allowing you to continue through the streets of Rockport.

"That was so weird. Especially from someone who is a cop" You quietly said to yourself.

*Cruising the streets, looking for a race*

You kept on driving around the city, looking for other racers to challenge so you can continue building up your rep.

You then stumbled upon a yellow supra almost ramming into the car. The person then pumped onto the gas and turned around to catch up. It was a guy and he was jamming on to some type of music beat.

*Ronnie McCERA*

You and Ronnie kept on driving until you reached the starting line for the next race.