Chapter 20: Blacklist Rival #6 (Ming)

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was about 6 AM in the morning.

Mia was the first one to spring awake as she stretched her arms and yawned silently. Kissing your forehead.

You smiled from the kiss and rose apon from your sleep and looked at her lovingly.

"Morning babe." You said to her as she stroked your hair.

"Morning Cole, how did you sleep?" Mia asked.

"I slept great, although sleeping with you is even better, now that we live together." You said which made her smile widen and she chuckled.

"Oh Cole...you always melt my heart in more ways than one..." She said softly.

"I'm glad I can please you sweetheart." You said, pulling her into a kiss, which she replicated happily.

"Say, how about I get started on breakfast?" She said.

"You may do the honors." You said and she giggled happily.

The she walked into the kitchen and started making food for breakfast, and you watched her while keeping your arms wrapped around her waists.

As soon as she was done, the two of you sat down and started eating. You started digging in and finished within about a few minutes and put your plate into the sink. She giggled.

"Looks like somebody is very hungry." Mia joked teasingly, making you chuckle. About 10 minutes later she finished as well and put her plate into the sink.

"Well, I've gotta go, have my shift at the RPD, good luck with taking out the next blacklist driver. I love you boo." She said as she kissed your forehead and went off into her car and drove off to the RPD.

"Well, I guess I should go ahead and do some racing and pursuits to take on #6 on the blacklist." You said as you walked out of Mia's apartment and into the Mercedes CLK500. You drove off to the Rockport safehouse which took you about 2 hours. But you finally arrived and walked inside.

You crossed off Kaze's name to see who was up next on the blacklist.

Name: Hector Ming Domingo
Ride: Lamborghini Gallardo
Strength: Photo Tickets

Bio: This here is Ming. He prides himself on keeping his ride look stock. He's fast and shreds radar traps everywhere he can. He's the straight goods. Word is he got his ride from some rich coast who talked when he should've been listening. Dont take him on until you're ready.

"Well, I shouldn't have too much problems from here on out. Especially with Razor's gang." You said as you circled Ming's name. Then you went to check the requirements in order to challenge him.

Race wins: 7
Milestones: 4
Bounty: 2.300.000

"These guys are no joke, but if I wanna get to Razor and his boys. This is the only way to do it." You said as you walked back into the Mercedes and walked out of the garage. Ready to go racing.

You drove until you found the location of the first race, which was a sprint race.

You lined up with your opponents and waited for the green flag to be waved.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.

You got an okay start but the opponents made a jump on you quite easily as the Mercedes was quite slow. But as time went on, you were able to claim first place and held them all off until you crossed the line.

You received 12k as a reward for winning.

You drove off until you came to the location of the 2nd race, which was a tollbooth, much to your frustration. But you went anyway.