Chapter 28: Blacklist Rival #2 (Toru)

The sun rose into the Background of Rosewood as it was around 6 AM.

You rose up from the bed, stretched out your arms, and opened up your eyes.

"Well, today is another day." You said quietly. As you were about to get up, you saw Mia was already sleeping ontop of you, with her hand holding yours. Making you blush abit.

"Nice to see my girl back, I've missed her these past 3 days." You thought to yourself.

The first thing you did was pull her closer to you, and started licking her, making her purr softly and she woke up smiling at you.

"Morning boo." She said cupping one of your cheeks.

"Morning beautiful, looks like you were having the lifetime sleeping on me." You said teasingly, and she blushed faintly.

"Yeah...I came back at 1 AM, so I was very tired." She said and you chickled at that.

"You know boo, I wish we could stay like this forever, but we can't yet. Still got bits of work left to take care of." She said and you nodded.

The first thing you did was walk over to the wardrobe and picked out a pair of clothes to wear for the day as Mia did the same.

"Say, how about I cook us a nice little breakfast before I hit out on the streets?" You asked her and she nodded brightly.

"Yes, Cole, that would be lovely." She said, and you smiled widely.

The two of you walked into the kitchen and Mia sat down, you turned on the stove and began preapring.

...

It had been about 15 minutes as breakfast was done and ready to serve, you walked over to the table and set down the plates with the food on it. As the meal was Eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes.

"Breakfast is ready and done to serve." You said and Mia chuckled.

The two of you ate up and while at it. Mia broke the silence.

"Hey, Cole, I've got a really serious question." Mia said.

"What is it sweetheart?" You asked.

"When you leave Rockport with the M3, and go back to Palmont...how long is it gonna take for you to get there?" Mia asked.

"It'll probably take me about 2 months to get to Palmont, it's a long, long, long, long, long far away drive from here. But the cash I've earned here in Rockport from all the races I've won should help me up with buying food and drinks on the way back." You said and Mia nodded.

"Okay, I was just wondering because I don't know if I could handle that much of a long drive." Mia said.

You shrugged it off and, you were done eating alongside Mia, and you put your plate into the sink. You walked back to the bedroom to get the Aston Martin keys and walked back into the kitchen. Where Mia stopped you.

"What is it babe?" You asked.

"I'm gonna be staying home all day, so, goodluck out there sweetie." she said you both hugged each other.

"I'll do great, I promise. Love you." You said.

"Love you too boo." She said back and you walked over to the door, opened it up, closed it when you got outside, and walked away from the apartment.

You got into the Aston Martin, started it up and drove away from Mia's apartment. Over to the safehouse.

Thankfully, this time around, there was no traffic to worry about, so you got there very quickly.