Chapter 18: Blacklist Rival #7 (Kaze)

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was was 7 AM in the morning.

You layed up from the bed, stretched your arms out, and rubbed your eyes open to wake up.

As you laid up from the bed, your eyes were widened in surprise to see that Mia was not on the bed.

"Huh? Where did she go?" You asked, but then, there was a note laying onto the nightstand. You took it off and read it.

To my love, Cole

I'm really sorry that I had to leave you alone this morning, but my shift at the RPD is what always causes this. So I decided to leave you this little note, just incase.

By the way, I am very worried about you and also jealous because I heard the next blacklist racer is a crazy bitch. Please! Just please, be careful around her. I cannot afford to lose you again. But I will kill her if she even tries to hurt you.

I gotta go to work now, see ya later handsome boy.

From your bae, Mia.

"Aww, thanks Mia. You are quite the charmer." You said with a heartful smile on your face.

Afterwards, you went to your bag and got on a pair of clothes to wear for the day.

Then you went downstairs to get alittle breakfast. But you only got a granola bar since you didn't really need to spoil yourself with anything else.

Afterwards, you walked outside and got into the Ford Mustang GT, driving off to the safehouse in Rockport. When you tot inside, you went over to the blackboard to see who was next up on the blacklist for you to challenge.

Name: Kira Kaze Nakazato

Ride: Mercedes Benz CLK-500

Strength: Cost To State

Bio:
Kaze is psycho crazy. What she can't dominate with skills, she demolishes with speed. Don't let her pretty looks fool ya. She'll trash anything she sees, including you. Shes not afraid to dent her ride to put you out of commission.

"Jeez, Mia was not kidding, this girl is crazy alright. Looks like I will have to be cautious around her." You said with a nervous laugh.

Afterwards, you went to look at the requirements to challenge her.

Races: 7
Milestones: 4
Bounty: 1.680.000

"Holy shit, the bounty just keeps on rising...but that shouldn't be a problem for me at all." You said with a determined smile, and walked back to the Mustang, and drove out of the safehouse.

You looked on your map for any race events to show up.

You went over to the loaction of the 1st race which was a sprint race.

You lined up with your opponents and waited for the flag to be waved.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.

You got a good start but some of the racers managed to jump you, you drove on as fast as you can to make sure that you could retain first place, but one or the opponents made a mistake and you took that as an opportunity to pass him and take the lead. Your opponents stayed glued onto you but where not able to find any passing opportunities. You eventually came across the line in 1st and won.

You received 10k as a reward for winning.

"Well, that was certainly something." You gave an awkward chuckle.