Chapter 7: Your past

As the sunrise arrived in the background of Rosewood at around 7 AM.

You opened up your eyes and stretched your arms out, unwrapping the blanket from your waist, as you stepped out of bed and sat there rubbing your eyes trying to wake up.

"Well, maybe today I should tell mia about my past, because I don't need to keep it a secret from her." You shrugged hesitantly.

You sat up from your bed and decided to take a shower since it was 2 days, since you last had one. You grabbed a towel, and walked into the bathroom.

*15 minutes later*

After you walked out of the bathroom, you went into your wardrobe to get out a pair of clothes to wear for the day.

Afterwards, you grabbed the keys to the newly acquired supra that you won, specifically, from Vic.

As you were walking over towards the car, you decided to text Mia, since it would be better to tell her to meet you in text rather than driving to her house.

Messages with Mia:

You: "Hey Mia..."

Mia: "Hey Cute Boy! Whats up?"

You: "listen, I need to confront something to you...you not mind meeting me at the country club, it's a few miles away from my place."

Mia: "of course! I'll be there in a few minutes."

You: "thanks babygirl, I've gotta go, see you there."

Mia: "See you there babe."

You took a heavy sigh, knowing that it was the right decision. You got into the car, started it up, then drove out of the safehouse and on your way to the country club.

*10 minutes later*

You sat there in the car, waiting patiently for Mia to arrive. About a few seconds later, she drove up into the parking lot and parked right next to your car.

"Hey!" She waved her hand over towards you.

"Hey..." You replied back doing the same thing. With your tone sounding soft, but not by much.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She questioned with a look of worry shown on her face.

"I would rather tell you in here." He answered motioning his hand for her to get inside the car.

She nodded, walked over towards the passenger door of the car. Getting inside, Gripping onto your hand.

You took your right hand off the steering wheel and looked over to her.

"I need to confront you about my past, I never really trusted anyone with this information much. But, you seem trustworthy enough that I can share this with you." You gave her a weak lighted smile.

"Go all ahead hon, I don't see why not." She gave you a bright smile.

"Alright well first off, my full name is actually 'Cole Zandersen', but I usually go by the name 'Hero' as my street racing nickname." You looked to the front of the car watching the sunrise fade into a bright blue sky.

"Awe, that's a really nice name." She complimented to your name.

"Thank you for the compliment." You smiled back towards her, blushing slightly.

You put your hand onto your chin trying to think how you were gonna explain your whole backstory.

"Okay, so it was a many years ago-"