Chapter 11: Valentines Day

The sun had already rose in the sky sights of Camden Beach, it was about around 8 AM.

You woke up from the deep slumber of sleep and stretched your arms wide open, rubbing your eyes awake.

You looked to see the time and saw that it was 8 AM.

"Jeez, was I really sleeping for that long? Must've been a deep slumber I went into." You chuckled nervously.

As soon as you got up, you went into your went into the bathroom and showered for about 15 minutes.

Afterwards when you got out, you opened up your wardrobe and got a special tuxedo to wear for the day, since it was valentines day after all.

Then you went into the kitchen afterwards to eat some breakfast, afterwards, you got out your phone and decided to text Mia.

You: Happy valentine's day babe 😁❤

Mia: Happy valentine's day my love! 😊❤

You: man, I've got so much planned for just the two of us today, It's gonna be alot of fun.

Mia: I know it will be fun 😁

You: well, you want me to pick you up? Or do you wanna pick me up?

Mia: I don't care which one, as long as we are spending time together, that will make me happy 😊

You: Yeah same here, but, I think I will come to pick you up. But I've gotta get some things first, some special things just for you ❤

Mia: Awe you are so sweet haha, I'll be waiting outside of my apartment, I love you sweetheart 😍❤

You: love you too babe 😘❤

You gave off a light chuckle at how cute she acts around you. "Man, there is no other girl I would wish to be my girlfriend than Mia."

With that, you grabbed the keys of the Mitsubishi Eclipse you won from Big Lou, aka the race bailer, started it up and drove off to the store to buy some things before going to Mia's apartment.

*45 minutes later*

You were just driving along highway 99 until you got to Mia's apartment and stopped once you eventually got there.

Mia was standing there in a wine red midi dress and and black velvet ankle strap heels, smiling brightly at you. Came up to the side of your car and kissed you on the lips.

"Wow, babe. You look so beautiful." You complemented her.

"Thanks Cole, you look absolutely handsome." She remarked back which caused you to blush.

"I brought you some roses too." You handed them out to her, she looked in Awe.

"Aww thank you, That's so sweet." She smiled at the roses you gave her.

"Your welcome, anyway, shall we get going?" You smiled brightly back at her.

She nodded brightly and opened up the passenger side of the car, getting inside and closing it, as you drove off from her apartment, she held onto your other hand and kissed it 3 times which caused you to blush immensely.

"Cole, I just want to let you know that I do not find another guy that loves me for who I am more than you. I always get butterflies in my stomach everytime I am around you, I feel like everything is so much better when you are around, my spirits are raised everytime I see you, and overall, you are the best boyfriend I've ever had in my life, I don't care what anyone else thinks about you, I will always love you no matter what. in my eyes, you are the best street racer ever. And a much better one than Razor." She said in so much of a heart warming tone.