Chapter 9: Unexpected Encounter

At around 6 AM, the sun was shining down brightly on the sights of Rosewood.

You woke up from your deep slumber, stretching your arms, rubbing your eyes open, and removing the bed covers from your waist.

The first thing that came into your mind was, texting Mia.

You: Hey there beautiful 😘

Mia: Hey there handsome 😘

You: what are you doing right now?

Mia: I'm at the RPD because they called me in for an unknown reason today. but I'd rather be cuddling with you in bed rn 😔

You: Awe, I wish the same thing 🥰

Mia: Yeah, But I really don't wanna quit my job here yet. Because I still wanna put Razor where he belongs.

You: Yeah I can understand that, I already hate the guy with solid rage anyway. If he even tries to lay a hand on you. I swear I'm gonna make him regret it.

Mia: Awe, you're so overprotective haha.

You: I'm sorry if I am, but I just hate seeing the image of him trying to sexually assault you or something.

Mia: No it's okay, I would've done the same.

You: That's sweet of you, Well I gotta go do some things. see you later my gorgeous babygirl ❤

Mia: see you later my handsome racer ❤

You sighed and afterwards went to take a shower.

*20 minutes later*

When you got done in the shower, you went downstairs to get something to eat and drink. Afterwards you decided to get into the new RX-8 you got from Izzy and take a little stroll with it.

When you got outside, you decided to drive over to an accessories store and bought a few things: Knife, Nightstick, Desert Eagle Pistol, and a pair of nunchucks. you bought all of these things for a very specific reason: to protect Mia and yourself from any danger that comes into both of your ways.

You sighed as you walked out and mumbled something in a darkly bitter low tone: "If Razor goes as far as trying to sexually assault her or anything, I will kill him!" Gripping your hands into a fist as your eyes turned into a demonic red fiery of rage, then they slowly went back to normal.

You got back into your car and drove away just taking a little stroll to Camden Beach, as you were driving around, you started having thoughts about cuddling with Mia in bed, you gave a light smile and giggled softly about it actually wanting to happen.

As you kept on driving, minding your own business, you looked back spotting a familiar mustang driving up to you and stopped driving as your phone rang.

Razor: Sup Cole.

You: what do you want Razor!?

Razor: I just wanted to say thanks for the ride once again, oh and by the way, don't expect getting to the top being easy. You've still got my boys to go through, and they're gonna wipe you all over the road when you get to them.

You: your eyes slowly start getting red Razor...you don't know what I am capable of...But when I get to you...you'll see what I mean...I will legit embarrass you infront of all your cronies.

Razor: give out a dark chuckle Yeah, like that will ever happen. I've gotta go, my boys are waiting for me. Be seeing ya around poser. drives off

Your eyes went back to normal after he went away and you gave a sigh of relief that he was gone.

You decided to tell Mia about this, because you're not the only person who holds a grudge against him.

You: Hey...Mia ❤

Mia: Hey cole! What's up? ❤

You: I ran into Razor when I was driving around.

Mia: Oh, are you okay? 🥺

You: yeah, it's not just seeing him in my sight makes me mad.

Mia: yeah same. But If he actually hurt you. I've would've knocked him out.

You: Same here, are you free to grab lunch or something?

Mia: Yeah! Meet me at at the doughnut shop in Rosewood over by the stadium. 😁

You: okay, see you there beautiful 😘

Mia: see you there handsome 😘❤

You drove back over to Rosewood and went to the Doughnut Shop over by the stadium. You parked next to Mia's car, as you got out, you sat down on a table outside assuming she was inside buying doughnuts for the both of you guys already, Your prediction was correct as she came out with 2 bags of doughnuts for the both of you. She gave you a bright smile and sat down, holding your hand.

"You know, when I was driving around in Camden beach, I was having thoughts about us cuddling in bed with each other." You smiled at her brightly.

Mia blushed faintly "Awe, I would love for that to happen." She brought your hand closer and kissed it, causing you to blush faintly back.

"Mia...I don't know how to tell you this but..." She looked at you with full attention.

"You are the best thing that's ever come across me in my life, apart from Nikki. I know that you're a cop, but I love you for who you are, and that will never change. We still stay together forever and I'll keep that promise. If we are gonna move anywhere, I wish for it to be in my hometown Palmont city so we live there peacefully." He responded emotionally.

Mia looked up at him with a smile. "You are the best thing that has come across me too, I used to look at street racers harshly because of what happened with Razor. But since you came along even though you're do what exactly they do. Your personality is just different compared to theirs, you don't take me for granted and love me for who I truly am. Which is why my love for you will never fade away. We are together forever no matter what." She smiled brightly putting her hand on your cheek leaning in.

The two of you locked lips and sat there kissing for a minute, the two of you broke apart and you decided to ask her a question that you have had on your mind since yesterday.

You gave her a look of despair, "Mia, I know this is something I shouldn't bring up but...what is with this betting ring you're putting on me?"

Mia gave a sad sigh and put her hand on yours, "I really didn't wanna do this to you babe, the RPD convinced me to for the most part, I was not interested in doing this all, but I wasn't left with a choice."

You were left surprised by her answer, "But why would they convince you to do that? That's just not normal."

Mia gave another sigh and put her hand on your shoulder "Because my love, it's part of being a cop in the RPD, you have to be involved these situations even if you don't want to be."

You gave her a look of uncertainty, "Yeah, I've been there too."

She put her hand on your cheek and spoke out. "But I'm already planning to quit the RPD after I get Razor and his cronies in jail, I'm not taking you in, because I don't have the heart to do that to you."

You smiled, as she did the same. "Yeah I know, you already told me that."

"Well I gotta go back to the station before they notice I'm gone. I love you Cole!" She walked over to you to hug you and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you too Mia!" You yelled back, smiling at her as she left.

Afterwards, you got back into your car and drove back to your safehouse, getting something to eat and drink after a long day. Then you went into your room, laying down after a long day. Eventually giving in and into a deep slumber of sleep.