Chapter 4: Blacklist Rival #14 (Taz)

You woke up and stretched your arms as you got out of bed. Getting ready to start your day.

"Well yesterday was something for me to remember." You smiled lightly.

You then went over to your wardrobe and got out a pair of blue nike shoes, white socks. Camo shorts, orange t shirt and a red zip up jacket.

You then grabbed your phone off of the nightstand and walked downstairs to get some breakfast.

*15 minutes later*

As you got done eating breakfast you went over to the blacklist board to see which driver you had to take out next.

Name: Vince Taz Kilic
Ride: Lexus IS300
Strengths: Sprint Races

Bio: This crazy fool is a major heat score. Blacklist drivers gave him the name "Taz". He hates cops and they hate him. Watch yourself around this guy. He prowls the streets of Rosewood looking for newbies.

"Well Taz, looks like I'ma be the one to knock you off that number 14 spot." You smirked hesitantly.

You circled his name on the board and walked away.

As you walked over to your garage. You decided to take Sonny's golf that you won from the pinkslip.

"Well. It can't be that bad." You spoke out. You got into the car and drove out of the garage.

You then went onto your phone and looked at the stats you needed to achieve in order to challenge Taz.

Wins: 4
Milestones: 3
Bounty: $50.000

Well that shouldn't be too hard." You shrugged and put your phone back into your pocket.

You then decided to do the circuit race first as those were pretty easy to win.

You and 3 other drivers took each others places the starting line. Waiting for the flag girl to give the wave to go.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" She yelled.

You got a good start but were struggling to keep up during the first half of the lap. Suddenly one of the racers crashed into a firetruck and you got into the lead. Pretty much from here on out you just dominated the entire race without any problems and you won the race.

You got 2.000k as a reward for winning the race.

"Well that was a fun race." You smiled.

You then got a voice message from rog.

"Yo, it's Rog."

"If you need any parts or think you've got enough for a new ride, head over to one of the shops. I told them you're a friend, so they should be cool."

"They're on your map. Check it out."

"Thanks Brother." You smiled and drove off getting ready for the next race.

You then drove off and went to one of the 2 sprint races.

You and the other drivers lined up ready for the race to start.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" the flag girl waved.

You fell behind at the start again and were pretty much a sitting duck for most of the race until you did a draft on one of the drivers and drove off into the distance. They kept a very close distance to you but it didn't stop you as you kept on going and won the race shortly.

"Well that's another 2k in the bag." you smiled.

You then got another voice message from Rog.

"Hey. When you're being chased by the 5-0, take a look at your map, you'll see a bunch of icons. These are structures you can use to shake the cops off your back. You can just smash into them - instant Pursuit breaker moment. If the cops aren't damaged, they'll probably stop to provide assistance.