Chapter 22: Blacklist Rival #5 (Webster)

The sun rose into the background of Rosewood as it was around 7 AM.

You were the first one to wake up, as you rose up, stretched your arms and opened your eyes.

Looking down at Mia, you blushed in seeing how adorable she looked. You placed a kiss on her forehead and got up from the bed, and walked over to her wardrobe picking out some clothes to wear.

Mia smiled as she felt the kiss on her forehead, she moved around on the bed and was stirred up from the sound of ruffling clothes.

"Mmm, morning my handsome boy." Mia said as she rose up from the bed.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" You asked.

"I slept peacefully, what about you boo?" Mia asked.

"I slept great, thanks for asking." You said as Mia giggled, as she got up from the bed and placed a kiss on your cheek, making you blush again. Much to her amusement. Before she went to put on some clothes of her own.

"Say, how about I take us somewhere nice for breakfast?" you asked, she nodded and smiled brightly at that.

"I'd love too babe." She said and you needed no further word to do so. You grabbed your keys as she did the same and the two of you walked out of her apartment, into your respective cars and drove off to a restaurant to have breakfast.

The two of you parked and got out of the cars, walked to the entrance with your arms hooked on one another.

The two of you got a table and starred into each others eyes, smiling.

"Mia, I love you." You said to her.

I love you more, Cole." She said back and the two of you shared a kiss.

The two of you ordered your food. Ate it up, and walked back out into your respective cars.

"Well Cole, I've gotta go, Goergia wants me to go help her with some errands. So I might be gone for awhile. I love you. Good luck out there today." She said, and you nodded.

"Alright, thanks Mia, I love you too baby." You said and the two of you shared another kiss, before walking away back to your cars.

You started up the Lambo and went to the safehouse in Rockport, it took about 30 minutes because you decided to drive mildly fast. 

As you got there, you went over to the Blacklist board to see who is the next person to challenge on the Blacklist.

Name: Wes Allen Webster
Ride: Chevrolet Corvette C6
Strength: Escaping Pursuits

Bio: Webster's always talking about rides, performance, racers, blah, blah, blah, Won't shut up. He's got some crazy idea that he's gonna make it big. When he ain't street racing, he's hanging out at shops. His ride is tuned to the max. Apparently the interior is stripped of everything that isn't related to speed.

"Not gonna lie, this guy seems kinda interesting..." You said as you crossed off Ming's name on the board and circled Webster's name.

You then checked the requirements to race him.

Race Wins: 7
Milestones: 4
Bounty: 3.050.000

"Well, the higher I go, the more I gotta raise my bounty. So it ain't no surprise to be honest." You said as you walked back over the Lamborghini and started it up, driving out of the safehouse prepared to go racing once again.

You drove off to the loaction of the 1st race which happens to be a knockout race.

You lined up next to your opponents waiting for the flag to be waved.