The Madison Pamphlet

Angst-ish

Requested by:

Sorry this was so late!!

I didn't follow the request to the T but I hope that's alright!

Thomas Jefferson-Hamilton had a torrid affair and he wrote it down right there.

Highlights?

The charge against him is the connection with one Dolly Madison. 

For purposes of improper speculation. 

His real crime?

The amorous and lewd connection with her husband

For a considerable time with her knowing consent.

He had frequent meetings with him, most of them at his own house.

Mr. Hamilton-Jefferson being absent  with their children with a visit to his father.

Have you read this?

He's never going to be president now...!

Thomas frowned. He thought doing this would be the right thing. But is exposing himself the right thing? Apparently not. Angelica approached him, fuming. "Angelica-" a sting. She slapped him. Correction, she slapped the fuck out of him. "Shame on you Thomas. I know Alex like my own mind, he is the kindest, sweetest person you probably have ever met. And to waste it on a few one night stands with another man is foolish. Burn in hell." She said, walking away.

Alex sat on his bed, leaning on Angelica's shoulder. "Was I not good enough Angie..? Not good enough for him..?" Alex sobbed quietly, Angelica wiped his tear stained cheeks. "You're perfect Alex.. Thomas isn't worthy enough for you... okay..?" "Then why would he sleep with James!? I've seen him! H-He has everything I don't have, perfect body, agreeable, he probably-" Angelica slapped him lightly. "Get a grip Alexander! Jesus!" She said, rubbing the now red area on his cheek. "If he doesn't see that, he isn't worth your time." Alex sniffed and nodded. "Okay.." he whimpered quietly.

-BONUS? DAMN FISHI-

Alex sat and watching the pile of embers die down and turn into Ash. Thomas came in the room. 

"Darlin'."

 "...I saved every single letter you wrote to me. I always thought that these meant you were mine.. I mean... you said you were mine... I really did think you were mine.."

"A-"

"Do you know what Mania said when she saw your first letter arrive...? 'Be careful with that one 'Lex.. he does what it takes to survive.. Thomas you flooded me with your words.. your sentences.." Alex sniffled, standing.

 "Do you know what she said when she found out what you did..?" he asked, his voice beginning to quiver and crack.  

 (bonus: "I'M GONNA FUCK A BITCH UP--")

"She said I married and Icarus.. he flew to close to the sun... she was right... I was foolish to think I was worthy of loving."

 "Da-"

"Don't call me that...! You don't get to call me that after what you did!" He cried, tears streaming down his cheeks. He looked down and walked away from Thomas, who looked at him leaving, crying as well.

Alex looked back at him.

"I hope that you burn..."

:)