Pretty (angsty fluff)

Lams!

Requested by ——>

Context: John likes wearing dresses, Alex wears them sometimes too, but erm.. Henry Laurens ain't so... cool...

Alex sat out on the bed. Tying the tassels behind him. "Oof! John you ready? Come on! I be you'll look really pretty!" He said, trying to coax him out. John opened the closet door and stepped out. Alex smiled brightly at the sight of John in a fluffy pink dress with poofy short sleeve and strawberries embroidered all around it. John also smiled, looking at Alex wearing the same thing, but black, (because he's Emo/j) John spinner around seeing the dress fluff up and sway with his movements. Alex just stood there awkwardly. John chuckled. "You okay Lexi~?"

"I'm fine!" He smiled. "Just haven't worn a dress in a good while." His smiled got more awkward. "That's why I got you this!" John pulled out a shirt similar to the dress Alex had on. Alex smiled then went to go put it on. A few moments later. "You look adorable in it! Also they only had pink.. sorry.." Alex kissed John's cheek. "I'm fine love, I feel good and this makes me look flat soooo win-win!" 

-time skip-

How this started was that Mania offered to take photos of them, because fae just got a new camera. Funtime chomped into her popsicle. (Lazy) After they got all the photos done, with just John and Alex, the kids came out in strawberry themed outfits. 

Ivy, who accidentally misunderstood what they meant by strawberry photos came out in an actual strawberry costume, she saw everyone else in strawberry themed clothing. She looked down awkwardly. "...Oh." Everyone held back a laugh. "..Can I still keep this on?" Alex exhaled quietly, trying his best not to laugh at his strawberry child. "Ye-Yep." He managed out. 

Funtime took more photos. Luckily Ivy did not get heatstroke from the gigantic costume. Funtime smiled. "Finished! And I got popsicles that I pray aren't melted.." 

-later-

Funtime gave the photos to Alex nod John who then posted it on Instagram. A lot of people were supportive. Especially Alex: 

CarpalTired: MY HUSBAND- MINE- BACK OFF SIMPS.

Funtimer: My brother in law-

CarpalTired: MINE.

Funtimer: Oooookay-

John giggles when he looked at the comments, especially Alex's. All of a sudden, he got a call.. from his father? He sighed and answered. 

His initial thought was to say: "before you utter a syllable, fuck you." and he would hang up. But instead...

"Hello Father...? Why are you calling me?" He asked, clearly annoyed with this.

-meanwhile-

Alex wore the black dress again, he smiled softly. He went into the bedroom, only to hear John arguing over the phone. He didn't go it yet.

"I'm not taking down the photos! I look good and I felt good in them!" He yelled, hanging the phone up and laying on the bed. Alex came in. "Jack...? What happened?" He asked. John choked quietly on his tears.

"Oh you know just my.. how Funtime says 'Deputy Dipshit' dad wanting me to take down the photos of us and the kids because I look like a [f-word slur. I'm not typing that.]." Alex went over to him and held him in his arms. "You're not a [nope.] Jacky. You're my amazingly dorky and pretty husband." He said, kissing his forehead. "Pretty?" "Mhm! Very Pretty." He said, tangling his fingers in John's curls gently. 

John smiled and wiped his tears away. Alex smiled back at his pretty husband.

Yey floofles