...why did I do this-

Lams

Heavy smut

Welp. Alex is an omega in heat.. Oh boy

Ryan forgive me.(you can't take my license so don't even try-)

Alex POV

When you're an omega like I am, heats are common, they come every few months and you're just waiting for the feeling, it's like a warm knot in your stomach, except it makes you horny.. Really horny. And this time is one of those times...Godd@mmit.

3rd POV

Alex was right, he was in heat. He had woken up with a wet crotch, which was slick, luckily none of it got on the bed, he got up and changed.. Into John's shirt, the scent of chocolate and caramel made the feeling worse, he felt himself getting wetter, he grabbed a nearby pillow and laid on it, he grabbed one of the toys underneath the bed, he placed it in front of his a$s and slowly pushed it in, feeling some semblance of pleasure, he mewled quietly, bouncing on the pillow, he sat up and took out the toy then spread his legs, putting the toy in, feeling it push up against his clit making him mewl, fading into a moan. He got onto his knees, toy still in, and started bouncing on the rubber toy, moaning. It wasn't enough, he needed to be knotted, he felt his ears get warm and flushed, and a tight hot feeling in the pit of his stomach.

John woke up from his nap to a visible erection, he smelled the toxically enticing scent of strawberries and the saltiness of black coffee and heard the moans from his omega. He got up and went over to the bedroom, where Alex was, a$s in the air, legs spread, and face flushed, desperate for a knot. "J-Jacky?" "Hey baby.. Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" he asked, worried, also quickly getting undressed. "S-Sleeping, d-didn't want to disturb y-you." John took the d1ldo out of Alex's hole, replacing it with his own c0ck. Alex yelped. John looked at his partner waiting for him to adjust. "M-Move.." John started thrusting into Alex, making him moan, he gripped onto the sheets. John buried his nose into Alex's neck.(where le scent glands are) and his thrusts got harder, his knot starting to dig into Alex, making his moans higher and louder. "I-I n-need to cum!" John nodded and hit his g-spot, and knotted him right as Alex came. His legs quivered and shook as he caught his breath, whimpering quietly. John pulled out of his tired partner carefully, tired himself. John let his panting partner down onto the bed, then laid behind him, cuddling him. "You okay 'Lex..?" Alex nodded, finally catching his breath. "T-Tired.." John kissed his cheek. "You can rest, baby, it's okay.." Alex nodded, he had a good nap that day.