Sleepyheads

One last fluff chapter before I emotionally destroy you all.

Estella was only a few weeks old, she had thick dirty blonde curls, misty blue eyes that reflected smiles everywhere she goes, long pointy ears that round out, just like George's...

She also cried.

A lot.

At the most inconvenient of times.

Like she is right now.

King yawned and stood, making his way to the nursery, ensuring George remained asleep, he opened the door where the poor little girl's loud wails and sobs amplified. He went to the crib and scooped her up cautiously in his arms, letting his tiny chin rest on his shoulder. He bounced her gently. 

"I'm here." He whispered, in an attempt to soothe her cries. 

"I'm here, Ella. I hear you." He chuckled. He pulled her away to match her eye contact.

 "C'mon, we both need a little rest. Your dad seems to be getting some." King chuckles, kissing her nose. Estella blinked away the last of her tears just as George appeared in the doorway. King smiled when he spotted George, who returned the smile. 

"Is that my sweater?" King questioned, getting a pacifier for the baby still in his arms. George nodded. 

"Ella took a toll on my body Princey..."he said, approaching the two, letting Estella latch on to the finger he let in her direction.

Estella rested her head in the dip in King's neck, her eyes beginning to droop drastically. 

"You should've woken me up." He mumbled, watching King rest Ella back down in the crib, then laying the small blue blanket on top of her. 

"George, you're the one that HAD her, the least I can do is try and help her sleep." King's eyebrows furrowed. George stole King's grasp, laying his head against King's collarbone. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" George chuckled. 

"Lowered your standards enough." King snorts, immediately covering his nose and mouth trying not to wake up the newborn in the room. Both men smiled and hurried out the room in the most quiet manner they could, closing the door after them, returning to their bedroom.

George sat back on the bed and rubbed his eyes, feeling King wrap his arms around his midsection. "Princey... not there. Anywhere but there." He mumbled, his mood almost entirely deflated.

 "Why? What's wrong?" King asked. "Was I too tight?" King immediately backed away from him. 

"N-No... just. Don't. Not there. It's... not the best at the moment." He sniffed, keeping his gaze averted, laying down. King kissed the back of his shoulder, intertwining his hand with George's and going back to his midsection. 

"Why would I think the area our own child came from wouldn't be the place I love the most other than the mind and brain, George?" King asked, nuzzling into his neck. George cracked and smiled ever so slightly. 

"Handsome. My handsome husband." King repeated. 

"Now come on, let's rest, and pray Ella will stay asleep the rest of the night, darling." King suggested. George nodded and finally turned to face King, to give a soft peck to his lips and stare into those frosty eyes of his.

"Good night, Princey." George mumbled, slipping into unconsciousness. "Good night, Geo." he responded.

D'awwww.

Yeah requiem will kill you guys.