I finally got off my lazy a$s.

Mania/Washington 

Before y'all get your brains in a bunch, it's not a ship (They have a 17 year age gap. If I see ships of this I'm calling the cops.) , I'm doing a one-shot of when Mania was a smol bean.

Young Mania: Hai hai :DDD

Tw: Mentions of child abuse.

Okay let's go!

Mania was looking around at the room, clean, bright, warm. She looked back up at Washington. "I didn't know what you liked, so I based it off of your hair, bright and fun." he was trying. Mania looked at her hair, purple and blue with green highlights, covering one eye. George looked at her confused. "Why do you cover your left eye? He asked, kneeling in front of her to see. She looked down at her feet for a moment, then moved her curls to show a giant scar, a black one in the shape of an X, no eyelashes either. George's breath hitched quietly. "What happened?" he asked. "W-Wither burn.. Bad.. I-I deserved it." Those last three words made George's heart break apart. (NOT LITERALLY.) "No you don't.. No child should ever say that." he said.

Mania let go of the hair in front of her scar, letting the curls fall covering it once again. "No, wait." George pulled out a small butterfly hair clip from his pocket, he clipped the hair back, showing off Mania's scar. "There we go." he showed her a small smile. Mania smiled back. "Don't be ashamed of it. It makes you look cool, besides your hair." he chuckled. Mania nodded and looked in the mirror. "Cool..!"

***

"Mania come on! You're going to be late!" "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she called back. They pulled out a small purple box, and pulled out that same hair clip, she placed it in her hair, right above faer scar then ran down the stairs. Of course George noticed. "Don-" "Don't forget to braid my hair up I know I know, see ya!" just before she hopped out the door. She hugged George tightly. "Love ya dad. Okay for real this time, bye!" she ran out the door.

Some serotonin for today.

One-Shot Book!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें