God fucking dammit.

FUCK YOU IM HORNY

WASHINGKING EXCEPT GEORGE GETS HEAD

George typed on his computer, barely focusing on the letters under his fingers that come up on the screen. He groaned and leaned back staring up at the sickening dark gray of his office ceiling.
Did he have a meeting today?
Probably.
Did it matter?
The answer is a question which is: who gives a hot damn?
Followed up by:  Fuck that shit.
King came in the door, smiling.
“Why hello my dear husband!” He chuckled. George smiled back watching him hover over from behind.
King purred softly while stroking George's ears.
“So handsy…? What’s up with you, Princey?” He looked up. King had that glint of mischief in his eye.
”Oh shit.” George sighed. A knock on the door was heard. King hid under the desk. George looked down.

“The fuck are you do-“ The door open and George pulled his chair in.
“Hello!” He chuckled nervously and glanced down at King’s mischievous face. He looked back up at the two men. John Adams, and Benjamin Tallmadge. All of a sudden he felt hands on the inside of his thighs.

“Hello, George. You look flushed, are you alright?” John raised an eyebrow.
“Yes! I promise you I am perfectly fine!” Meanwhile King was undoing his fly and letting his tongue explore in… places. George could barely keep his eyes straight at them, he crossed his hands. He just looked at the files and papers presented in front of him, occasionally hiding his mouth with the back of his wrist, biting into it. “George, you seem unfocused. You take your meds today?” Referencing to adderall.
“What does that ha-ave.. uh.” He dug his heel into King’s tail.
“What does taking my medication have to do with anything, Adams?” He glared, with a smile. “Nothing, we just… know how you are when you’re unmediated.” George sighed. The topic change was quick. George felt himself get close to his high already. He gripped King’s shoulder, with a soft breath, he started,
“This is coming to a close. Now please for the love of god, Adams get the hell out of my office.”

The two men left with haste. Ben looked back. “I hope you feel better…!” He smiled before shutting the door. George leaned back, tangling his hands in King’s hair. King took this as an opportunity to go deeper, gripping George’s thighs letting this be the last push he needed before he came on King’s face. George looked down.
“I will bite your tongue off if you ever come in here and do that again.” George said, squeezing King’s face in between his legs.
“You liked it, didn't you?” George sighed and ruffled his hair.
“I admit that I did... But stay out of my office when you're horny thank you."