✨The Little Black Mermaid ✨

Yes. 

Yes I am doing a one shot where the littles react to the live action little mermaid trailer.

Why? Cause I'm black bitch, step aside. My turn.

Actually it!s just Amélie, Lafayette and Hercules' daughter because it's her birthday!

Yey~

Let's start!

WAAAIIIIIIIIT

Bonnet: Like a hat, except it's made of a certain fabric so kinky/curly hair isn't damaged in the morning. 

Summary: Hercules (who's pregnant with their second, Julien)and Marquis show Amelie the trailer on her birthday! 

Hercules peered over Lafayette's shoulder. "What'cha watchin?" He asked, Marquis turning around to show him his phone. "Mon amour look at this!" He was completely giddy. Hercules raised his brow but took the phone and looked at the video.

After it ended he was smiling as well. "Damn, took them long enough to give us some representation!" He joked, watching Marquis put his blue satin bonnet over their braided up hair. "We should show this to Amelie..!" He suggested, turning to Hercules, who was already in bed. "That's exactly what I was thinking. Have Alex and John so their kids?" Lafayette responded with a nod, laying next to Hercules, who had a matching bonnet on. Marquis chuckled, trapping a now giggling Hercules in his arms, laying down. "How do you think she'll react.." Hercules asked, smiling as Marquis moved his hand downward to his stomach. "Unsure but probably anything like how we reacted." he said, his hand slowly becoming limp with how tired he was. Hercules smiled and laid his tail around his waist. "Aaaand good night Mar.." he chuckled, kidding the sleeping one's horn.

-Next morning!-

Marquis  woke up, to an empty bed, he furrowed his brows. He took off his bonnet and took his hair out of the braids and put it in its usual high bun. "Mon amour?"  He called out quietly. He   Walks out of the bedroom to see Hercules looking back at him with a smile. "Good morning..!" He said, walking up to the half sleep Frenchman in front of him and give them a sweet kiss. "Good morning Hercules.. what're you doing up? It's 4:30 in the morning..!" He whisper yelled. "Exactly..!" he said, moving out of the way, to reveal a cake. Marquis smiled. "Of course the frosting is matching the color palette of Ariel. Goddamn I love you." Hercules smiled. "Alex came other with the frosting because of.." he raised his now braced hand. "Oh, amour, what happened...?" They said, taking his wrist gently. "Carpal tunnel." Hercules shrugged, but the sweet smile came back as Lafayette kissed his wrist. "Take care of this hand, dearest. And watch mine. I just stole the muffin top plate." He chuckled, walking away with said plate of discarded cake pieces. "Damn you! I can't waddle that fast." He squeaked, pretty annoyed. He put the cake in the bottom drawer of the fridge then closed the door and got rid of the excess things. 

"Mar."

No response.

"Mar!" 

Nothing.

"Marquis de Lafayette get your ass over here before I drag you over here!"

"Okay okay!" They finally answered, returning with crumb infested stubble, the sight making Hercules chuckle. "What?" They asked, his brow raising. "You have crumbs in your beard." he wiped Marquis' cheeks, making the crumbs fall away. "Lets just thank the lord Amelie's a heavy sleeper." 

-later-

Hercules and Marquis looked at the now taped up door, which had balloons trapped in it. the door opened and the balloons ambushed the short and frankly quite tired girl. Hercules smiled. "Happy Birthday."

Amelie, quite grumpy. "For the love of god.."

Resulted in a wheeze from both of her fathers. Marquis elbowed Hercules' arm gently. "Thought she was turning seven not seventy." He joked, beginning to take the tape down to pick up the little girl up, smothering her cheeks in kisses. "Happy Birthday Ma Cherie..!" He smiled, taking Amelie's shiny pink bonnet off, revealing her small horns and kinky dark brown curls, in twists that were tied up in pigtails. She smiled. Hercules snuck behind them. "Sooo breakfast?" He asked. "Caneles?" she chirped. Marquis chuckled and rolled his eyes. "No caneles for breakfast little one. Crepes or Croissants." Lafayette suggested. "Hmmm Crepes!" Amelie decided.

And so they had crepes. (Again. Bad at wiring people eating Wgwgwg ;m;)

They day was full of festivities, Amelie getting a new outfit, mermaid theme of course, lunch, which was at a fancy restaurant. Of course the little French girl chose a high brow restaurant. Then back at home, with her favorite dinner, which, admittedly was just buttered noodles but hey, she's turning seven.

Hercules looked at her. "We have a surprise for you 'Lie.." he smiled. Amelie looked up. "What is it?" She asked, smiling. Hercules looked at Marquis, who piped up "Well, people are making a new Little Mermaid movie!" Amelie smiled. "Really?!" 

It's her favorite movie if you couldn't tell.

Marquis nodded. "Do you want to see the trailer?" Amelie quickly responded with a feral "YES!" Hercules pulled the trailer up on his phone, Amelie completely invested in it while Lafayette filmed the reaction. Amelie tilted her head. "Her hair..!" She smiled. At the end of it she was completely giddy. She looked up. "She looks like me!" She cheered as Marquis tucked one of her twists behind her long pointed ear. "Oui, little one..! She looks like you!" 

"I can be a mermaid too?" She asked. "Well you're part puppet aren't you?" Hercules teased. Both Frenchies looked at him with a bit of sass. "Relax. I'm kidding." Hercules chuckled.

Woooooo I'm tired