(To make up for the angst from earlier) Spontaneous kisses :3

Washendridge (Martha x George)

Martha was reading, having George resting his head on her lap, tangling her fingers in his curls, rubbing them softly. She looked down at the tired man.

"Are you okay my love..?" she asked, moving his curls enough for him to look up at her.

"I'm fine Mar.." he replied.

"Mhm. Mania can lie better than you. What's wrong..?" she asked, intercepting the pages of her book with a piece of paper then setting it down.

"I'm just tired.. Everything's been a bit hectic lately.. Especially after the whole DreamVoid incident.. It still hurts to remember all of it.." his tone got more upset.

"I didn't want to remember everything so vividly. Especially your.." he trailed off.

"George...why didn't you tell me..?" She lifted George's head gently, he still looked down in shame, or sorrow, it was hard to read. She kissed his forehead.

"Look at me.." his eyes went upwards to meet hers, they were dull and tired.

"There we go.. Now I can see those beautiful brown eyes of yours~" she smiled softly, to cheer him up in the slightest. His face didn't budge for the most part, she brushed his loose curls away from his eyes.

"Nice to see you George. I missed staring into those eyes.." he flashed a faint smile for her.

"I'll accept the attempt of a smille." she said, kissing his forehead.

"Good.. that's all I can do right now.."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm can you?"

"Mhm." Martha grabbed George's face by the cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. She pulled away when George stopped panicking.

"There we go! That always makes you smile! Love you hun'! " It worked, because George's brain crashed.

Even 6 years of marriage can't help him get used to that.

Martha waited for his brain to work again.. For a good 3 minutes.

"I love you too.." was all he could get out. Martha smiles.

"How come we've been married all this time and you didn't get used to that?"

"Because you do it so spontaneously."

"Well you didn't marry me for my predictability hm?"

George chuckled. "No I did not."

They shared a sweet kiss before Martha went back to her book, and George laid his head back onto her lap, staring into space until he fell asleep.