Mana cuddles

Requested by ->

Alex was laying on the bed, in dragon form. He saw John coming into the door. "Hey Lexi.." he greeted, concerned. He sat next to the pouting dragon. "What's wrong?" John asked, seeing as Alex rolled over towards him. "This is the only way I can lay on my back and actually relax.." John went into his mana form (putting it in the art book soon) and rested his head on Alex's abdomen to hear the heartbeats of his children. "Have they kicked much...?" he asked, looking up at Alex. "A few movements here and there. Mostly small ones." he responded, stretching a bit. John laid next to him, picking Alex up and laying the tired dragon on top of himself. Alex purred quietly, feeling John's paws rubbing his stomach. He nuzzled his head into the space near John's neck.. Which was occupied by a gigantic bush of fluffy curly fur. John chuckled at his attempt. "Mm.." Alex hummed. "What's wrong?" "They kicked. I'm okay." John continued to rub his stomach. Alex's purrs got louder. "..Are you a dragon or a cat?"

"Are you gay or just into guys?" John frowned at his joke. Ah yes, the playful banter of two non-straight people. Which resulted in John biting onto his ear. "A-AH JACKY-" John chuckled and saw Alex frowning, squirming angrily on top of him. He let go of his ear, kissing Alex' cheek. "Sorry Lexi.." "Hmph!" Alex huffed, his face expression changed almost immediately. "Lexi?" Alex grabbed John's paw and placed it on his stomach, a movement from the twins were felt, a bigger one this time. John heard Alex chuckling quietly. "It feels like a million tiny butterflies." John smiles. "Or two chimeras," he said, chuckling. Alex nuzzled into John's fur, smiling. John kissed his forehead and just like that, everything was perfect.