Ghosts?

Lams

ANGST.

Requested by ——>

John jolted awake, hearing thuds on the wall. He shook Alex awake.

"Hm?!" Alex looked back at him, confused and dazed.

"I told you there was a ghost dammit!" John frowned. Alex scowled and pulled the elastic on his bonnet before snapping it

"Ow!"

A loud thud was heard, and it kept going. It was almost a rythym. Alex frowned.

"It's probably next door or Phillip and Frances watching a movie to fall asleep."

"Is Mania awake?"

"They're taking medication to sleep."

"Oh." John had a real ':/' moment. He shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

The next morning the thudding stopped. And Mania had a slight bruise on her head.

"Morning lovebirds." Mania chuckled.

"Oh... Nia what happened to your head?" He asked.

"Fell off the couch and landed on one of the kids' and toys." She shrugged. Alex sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm fine, правитель." (Big brother) Mania smiled/

"If you say so."

"You will be too."

"Wh-"

"I spiked your coffee with vodka."

"DAMN YOU SOVIET SISTER-" Alex chuckled.

Mania taunted him.

That night was normal, then late at night, the thudding started again,this time Alex was awake.

"Goddammittt.." Alex covered his head with a pillow, the thudding was muffled for a bit. Until the loud thuds started up again. Alex groaned quietly.

The thudding stopped. It went quiet again. Alex fell back asleep, concerned.

The day ensued the just a mundane day.

Then neither John or Alex went to sleep that night.

"We catching ghosts tonight Lex?"

"Hopefully not.." Alex shrugged.

The thudding started and Alex got up, he grabbed his scythe, which had been collapsed for now, John has his mace. They slowly made their way to the living room, to see a shadowy figure. ALex squinted, then froze and turned on the light. Mania was standing there, knocking her head on the wall. Alex put his scythe on the counter and just as Mania got ready to knock her head again, he blocked her forehead.

"Hey.. why don't you go back to sleep, okay..?" Alex asked, which resulted in a groan from Mania. Alex led her back to the couch to go back to sleep.

Alex looked at John, who was quite baffled.

"She sleepwalks. For some reason she just gets up and knocks her head on a wall until a bruise shows up or she starts to bleed, then she begins to knock harder." Alex frowned.

" Oh.." John hugged his frowning husband. "Fae'll be okay.. people grow out of it." John smiled softly then took Alex back to bed.

No more thudding.