Raise a glass! To being parents because yes.

Fluffy Lams <3

(Before the angst lol)

Context: Date night. But they can't go anywhere because they're parents. Plus no alcohol because Alex is pregnant. (With Oliver!)

Alex chuckled, his eyes covered by John, who was behind him. "Jacky can you restore my vision now?" He asked, giggling quietly. "Not yet~!" Alex chuckled nervously then bumped his stomach into the table. "Ah! F*ck!" he winced. "You okay?" Alex nodded and they kept going, John uncovered Alex's eyes. Alex smiled at the sight, a small table, in a red tablecloth, with small LED candles placed in the middle of it. On it was a bottle of juice and two plates of pasta. Alex chuckled. "I-Is that juice in wine glasses..?" he smiled. John rested his chin on Alex's shoulder. "Mhm, since you can't have the good stuff right now I thought you'd like this~!" he said. Alex turned to him. John got worried. "Y-You don't like it?" "John, I love it, it's perfect." Alex said, kissing his cheek.

John and Alex sat down, Alex struggling more since for OBVIOUS REASONS. They talked, stared into each other's eyes. More talking. And birds. They f*cked up. They looked at each other then at the window, moving the blinds to see a rainbow sunrise. "Oh sh*t.. John we f*cked up." Alex chuckled. John looked at the window. "Sh***t.." he muttered. They stared at each other for a split moment then started laughing. "We really f*cked up didn't we?" John said, cutting off by his laughs. "I-I think we did-" Alex grabbed his phone. "John, it's 5:30!" he exclaimed. "F*CK-" Alex shushed him. "You're going to wake up the kids..!" Alex whispered.. As loudly as dragon-ly possible. They both sighed. John got up and helped Alex to his feet too. "Want to get as much sleep as we can before we have to get the kids to school?" John asked. "..John it's saturday." "..Oh." Alex giggled and kissed his cheek. "Come on." Alex took his hand and went into the bedroom, they fell on their backs on the mattress, giggling. They spent the entire morning cuddling. 

Until the kids came in and woke them up. 

Oh well, can't have every moment picture perfect!